Why this is a big game

tschu

If Bo wins this game I believe he will finally shake that 4 loss shadow hanging over his tenure here.

Bo would need more than 1 big win. He would also have to beat NW, Michigan to shake those 4 losses. just so we can see he can repeat it.

what?

He said, "Bo would need more than 1 big win. He would also have to beat NW, Michign to shake those 4 losses. just so we can see he can repeat it."

There, I said it a little louder so you could hear it.

If Bo wins this game I believe he will finally shake that 4 loss shadow hanging over his tenure here.

Bo would need more than 1 big win. He would also have to beat NW, Michigan to shake those 4 losses. just so we can see he can repeat it.

what?

He said, "Bo would need more than 1 big win. He would also have to beat NW, Michign to shake those 4 losses. just so we can see he can repeat it."

no, i read it just fine. it just did not make sense.

what?

no, i read it just fine. it just did not make sense.

I know, just a little humor for your friday night. I try not to take life too seriously, it's more fun that way.

I do not think all think that. But this is a major game for Bo to win, and I think the fan base to regain confidence in him. A lot on here are questioning him right now, a couple of months ago, very very few.

Still all boils down to a new head coach, no experience, still in over his head, but fighting to make it. He has not quit, so we have hope. But just winning this game, is not the answer, we need to be competitive in every single game this year. If he does that, he will have very few not believing in him. We do not have to win every game, nor does he have to win this game, but he has to make every game respectable. He does that I will be more than happy with his progress

I do not think all think that. But this is a major game for Bo to win, and I think the fan base to regain confidence in him. A lot on here are questioning him right now, a couple of months ago, very very few.

Still all boils down to a new head coach, no experience, still in over his head, but fighting to make it. He has not quit, so we have hope. But just winning this game, is not the answer, we need to be competitive in every single game this year. If he does that, he will have very few not believing in him. We do not have to win every game, nor does he have to win this game, but he has to make every game respectable. He does that I will be more than happy with his progress

Bo is still going to have to turn the corner and beat these guys. I don't think losing respectable is enough to keep his job. it would help a little. I don't expect him to win every game against a big opponent just atleast break even so we can quit wondering if Bo can win the big games. Also not be afraid of running up the score on Wisconsin, Ohio St, Michigan teams cause we owe them 1 if not more ass whoopings.

Here's where we are as a program right now - and it's not really pretty.

I am not overlooking your prediction of a nice win in this game, but I think it's a stretch to say where we are as a program is not pretty. We had one season.....and yes, I understand it was just last season......but we had one season of defensive issues. I think based on Pelini's history, including his first four full seasons as our head coach, we need not be worried the sky is falling.

I am not overlooking your prediction of a nice win in this game, but I think it's a stretch to say where we are as a program is not pretty. We had one season.....and yes, I understand it was just last season......but we had one season of defensive issues. I think based on Pelini's history, including his first four full seasons as our head coach, we need not be worried the sky is falling.

2011 we also got our asses handed to us.

Oh trust me, the sky is nowhere close to falling. But we're also nowhere close to where we want to be, and with a loss on Saturday, we won't even be close to trending in that direction. I do think Bo is the guy for the job. But speaking in terms of national perception (and perception IS reality) we are not in a pretty place.