On the Bright Side....

How about this.

On the bright side, our fans in general but specifically our students showed A+ tremendous class and respect towards UCLA today. The banners, signs and balloons were all wonderful.

Always been my problem with you people, you're too damn nice.

Wasn't a problem when it didn't translate to our play on the field. But now..........well

How about this.

On the bright side, our fans in general but specifically our students showed A+ tremendous class and respect towards UCLA today. The banners, signs and balloons were all wonderful.

Wasn't a problem when it didn't translate to our play on the field. But now..........well, it does and it seems sort of weak and pathetic. Kinda like the wife that keeps coming back to get beat.

Anchorman_well_that_escalated_quickly_966.jpg

and a&m may lose worse then we did. Not that I really care who wins that game but at least were not the only ones to shat our pants on national tv.

Getting schooled by #1 is quite a bit different than our usual MO. Heck, A&M might drop all the way to #11.

Us on the hand.........

Getting schooled by #1 when you're #6 is about the same as getting schooled by #16 when you're #23.

How about this.

Man, a student athlete was killed the Sunday before this game. Shut the f*** up.

Really?

I had no idea:

Drawing a blank.

Little help here, people?

On a human note, UCLA got to win one for Pasquale:

UCLA_Nebraska_Football_96835_game.jpgUCLA_Nebraska_Football_96932_game.jpg

In this mf'n thread. You need to work on your reading.