Hire Craig Bohl

mrandyk

I know this might be unpopular, but Mack Brown is on the hot seat....He's a good coach and no one can deny he can recruit. If Texas pulls the trigger, then that would be something to consider in my mind. I think he and Nebraska just needs a fresh start. (I still dislike Texas)

USC, Texas will probably also have vacancies so I do think this year would be hard to find a big time coach, or even like Peterson at Boise State.

the only reason Mack was there was as long as he was due to talent. He didn't have to recruit, kids want to play for Texas. Young and McCoy extended his job. Mack is a sh**ty coach and just be in the same position we are now with Bo.

I know this might be unpopular, but Mack Brown is on the hot seat....He's a good coach and no one can deny he can recruit. If Texas pulls the trigger, then that would be something to consider in my mind. I think he and Nebraska just needs a fresh start. (I still dislike Texas)

USC, Texas will probably also have vacancies so I do think this year would be hard to find a big time coach, or even like Peterson at Boise State.

the only reason Mack was there was as long as he was due to talent. He didn't have to recruit, kids want to play for Texas. Young and McCoy extended his job. Mack is a sh**ty coach and just be in the same position we are now with Bo.

So who is your alternative then? Scott Frost who has never been a head coach and a OC for three games?

So who is your alternative then? Scott Frost who has never been a head coach and a OC for three games?

No, but somebody with the ties to the state(preferably) and knows how to make adjustments and actually get things fixed instead of just saying they did.

No, but somebody with the ties to the state(preferably) and knows how to make adjustments and actually get things fixed instead of just saying they did.

Ok fair enough, like who? Who is on that list then?

Ok fair enough, like who? Who is on that list then?

You do know i am giving Bo til the end of the year to see if he can clean up his mess. I just responded that Mack wouldn't be a good fit.

This is a great idea.

Head coach: Scott Frost

Dc: Jason Peter

RB coach: De Angelo Evans

OL Coach, Dominic Raiola

DL Coach: Christian Peter

Secondary Coach: Pat Ricketts

Special Teams: Bobby Newcombe

Nutrition: Tommie Frazier

Unity Council: Terrell Farley, Lawrence Phillips, Thunder Collins.

(Waits for 14-0 seasons)

Richie Incognito should also have a position if he ever quits playing in the NFL

I don't really get this talk of a proven head coach. Bo Pelini is a proven head coach. Plays in a conference with big boy football, has won at least 9 games in 5 seasons as a head coach. On the otherside he does give up a lot of points and yards, but hell he's still a proven head coach.

Point is, you've got to scrap that proven head coach mentality because it don't mean crap. You have to pick the best guy regardless of "experience". Whatever definition that may be. Chip Kelly had no previous head coaching experience prior to Oregon. Worked out. Same with David Shaw. We're not a program that someone needs to raise from the depths of 0-12 or 3-9. We just need a extra little something and I think most of that is philosophy.

been reading a lot of this stuff but havent posted..... the facts are that we are just treading water.... before it was 'we are moving up' 'almost there' now it seems we can keep or heads above water but thats about it.... we are stuck in a huge college football rip tide.. though we are fit and aint drowning we arent exactly going anywhere.... with college football changing all the time we gotta do something (today? tomorrow? next year? whenever?) or we gonna find ourselves out to see and that "N" on the coaches shirts visiting recruits aint gonna mean too much anymore to kids who actually know more than nebraska is in the big 10....

id like for us to rush it already... be smart but make a big move!! if this was survivor we'd be voted off the island for being pu&&y... make smart calulated choices... if this sport makes all the money for everything else we cant let it die on the vine... put in big money to make big money.. do it the right way... but you still gotta do it...... we can complain about bo and co. being a bunch of softies but we cant be either if change is in order... go out and grab da sack.. and make a move.... anything!!!

Watching Oregon pile up points and destroy Tennessee does Scott Frost make sense for NU?

They keep it up and it'll become very intriguing as the year moves forward.

If Frost keeps it up then someone is going to grab him for a head coach job and I'd rather it be us than someone else. Texas is probably going to be shopping for a new coach this offseason and the kind of money they have to offer would be hard to compete with.

This is a great idea.

Head coach: Scott Frost

Dc: Jason Peter

RB coach: De Angelo Evans

OL Coach, Dominic Raiola

DL Coach: Christian Peter

Secondary Coach: Pat Ricketts

Special Teams: Bobby Newcombe

Nutrition: Tommie Frazier

Unity Council: Terrell Farley, Lawrence Phillips, Thunder Collins.

(Waits for 14-0 seasons)

This is just too funny