Hire Craig Bohl

mrandyk

No no no. His units underperformed at this level which is what got him to where he currently is. He doesnt have what it takes for this level, but he does at that level. So be it. Bohl's already been here.

Solich has been successful at Ohio. Why not bring him back? Dont spin it. It's EXACTLY the same kind of question.

Pete Carroll was fired twice in the NFL

Nah, I'd hire Scott Frost first.

I agree. We aren't going to get a big name, so lets go with a young up & comer who at least has a passion for the state and school.

By the way, Frost's mom & dad were two rows in front of me at the game today.

The thing is Frost is coming from a program at the top of FBS College football. He's seen how to run a fast paced offense and how to complement a defense with it. He knows what it takes to condition players for a team like that. Him knowing how to get players ready for game time does not concern me. He might be young, but in today's game of college football evolution that could honestly be a good thing. But the biggest thing IMO is recruiting. Scott Frost is a good recruiter.

But, I'm waiting til the seasons over before I go pulling the trigger... or if we lose to SDSU.

• Fire 1
Nah, I'd hire Scott Frost first.

I agree. We aren't going to get a big name, so lets go with a young up & comer who at least has a passion for the state and school.

By the way, Frost's mom & dad were two rows in front of me at the game today.

The thing is Frost is coming from a program at the top of FBS College football. He's seen how to run a fast paced offense and how to complement a defense with it. He knows what it takes to condition players for a team like that. Him knowing how to get players ready for game time does not concern me. He might be young, but in today's game of college football evolution that could honestly be a good thing. But the biggest thing IMO is recruiting. Scott Frost is a good recruiter.

But, I'm waiting til the seasons over before I go pulling the trigger... or if we lose to SDSU.

Frost hasn't even been a coordinator for a full season. No disrespect intended towards him, but I think we deserve better than another guy who is learning on the job.

This is a great idea.

Head coach: Scott Frost

Dc: Jason Peter

RB coach: De Angelo Evans

OL Coach, Dominic Raiola

DL Coach: Christian Peter

Secondary Coach: Pat Ricketts

Special Teams: Bobby Newcombe

Nutrition: Tommie Frazier

Unity Council: Terrell Farley, Lawrence Phillips, Thunder Collins.

(Waits for 14-0 seasons)

• Fire 2

I know this might be unpopular, but Mack Brown is on the hot seat....He's a good coach and no one can deny he can recruit. If Texas pulls the trigger, then that would be something to consider in my mind. I think he and Nebraska just needs a fresh start. (I still dislike Texas)

USC, Texas will probably also have vacancies so I do think this year would be hard to find a big time coach, or even like Peterson at Boise State.

I know this might be unpopular, but Mack Brown is on the hot seat....He's a good coach and no one can deny he can recruit. If Texas pulls the trigger, then that would be something to consider in my mind. I think he and Nebraska just needs a fresh start. (I still dislike Texas)

you-went-full-retard-never-go-full-retard.jpg

• Fire 3