Hire Craig Bohl

mrandyk

Watching Oregon pile up points and destroy Tennessee does Scott Frost make sense for NU?

They keep it up and it'll become very intriguing as the year moves forward.

If Frost keeps it up then someone is going to grab him for a head coach job and I'd rather it be us than someone else. Texas is probably going to be shopping for a new coach this offseason and the kind of money they have to offer would be hard to compete with.

im sure some of you experts know this but how do you know frost would want to come here... and what makes you think the AD wants him here!? i think the theme here is proven HC moving up to better school, facilities etc.... not another OC/DC guy... even if he is from Nebraska.....

This is a great idea.

Head coach: Scott Frost

Dc: Jason Peter

RB coach: De Angelo Evans

OL Coach, Dominic Raiola

DL Coach: Christian Peter

Secondary Coach: Pat Ricketts

Special Teams: Bobby Newcombe

Nutrition: Tommie Frazier

Unity Council: Terrell Farley, Lawrence Phillips, Thunder Collins.

(Waits for 14-0 seasons)

This is just too funny

Can Lawrence get on a work release program then? 'Cause I thought he still has a few more years in the California penal system...

This is a great idea.

Head coach: Scott Frost

Dc: Jason Peter

RB coach: De Angelo Evans

OL Coach, Dominic Raiola

DL Coach: Christian Peter

Secondary Coach: Pat Ricketts

Special Teams: Bobby Newcombe

Nutrition: Tommie Frazier

Unity Council: Terrell Farley, Lawrence Phillips, Thunder Collins.

(Waits for 14-0 seasons)

This is just too funny

Can Lawrence get on a work release program then? 'Cause I thought he still has a few more years in the California penal system...

The best part is seeing Tommie on nutrition. The kids would be eating crisco dipped bacon.

Bring back the guy that we fired and got us Bo in the first place?

His records as head coach not too bad and back to back titles. If he can get kids to North Dakota State he would have an easier time getting kids to Nebraska

I have no idea how he gets anyone to go up there, or why he is even there still. I don't know if Bohl is good enough for a gig like Nebraska (even though I made this thread), but he is definitely above coaching in the Dakotas.

• Fire 1

His records as head coach not too bad and back to back titles. If he can get kids to North Dakota State he would have an easier time getting kids to Nebraska

I have no idea how he gets anyone to go up there, or why he is even there still. I don't know if Bohl is good enough for a gig like Nebraska (even though I made this thread), but he is definitely above coaching in the Dakotas.

how was Bo good enough despite never being a HC?

Go home. You're drunk. Or you don't remember 2002 at all.

I'm not on the "fire Bo" train at the moment (I'm on the "Bo needs to make some major changes" train), but if it ever came down to that, Bohl is actually an interesting candidate. Yes, he didn't fare well ultimately as a DC, but as a head coach he seems to have the right skill set. Of course it would be nice to get someone proven at a higher level, but I'm not sure we would be able to. He might be worth a shot, and he'd be likely to stick around for a while, even with success.

Now, the irony would be pretty thick if that ever happened.

• Fire 1