Vote here: Fans' reaction to Bo bomb

Blackshirt

Husker Fans' reaction to Bo bomb  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I just wish the COWARD who decided to give this audio to Deadspin would come forward. Yes he should not have said what he did, but I asure you that everyone on this board and most people over all have said something they regret. The only way Bo should lose his job is by his teams performance on the field. Now we get to listen to the media make this into something that it really isn't. I fell bad for Bo's family as I have kids the same age as his and it has to be really hard on them.

Born, raised, and still live in the great state of Nebraska. Over the last 13 years the way the fans and media have been treating my beloved Husker players... I'm with Bo... F'yall. Greatest fans my arse. You may treat other teams and fans well but you have been treating your own team, coaches, and players like dirt. For what? So if the team wins YOU can have an ego boost and a tingly feeling up your skirt? Or YOU don't have to have that bad feeling when those who are on the field loose? Or are you so darned concerned about what everyone else thinks about YOUR choice of team? Seriously, I want to know.

Agree

Forgive and forget. However, the part that has me the most concerned is the part where he says, "Cause the day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what they can do when I'm f'ing gone."

Ouch.

Makes me wonder if those rumors about him leaving the program were true, such as Arkansas last year. I don't know how much stock I should put into it, but that's the one that sticks the most out of it all.

Me to. That one bothers me the most. Wanted to believe he was going to be the next great one, to run the program. Looks like he was going to use Neb as a stepping stone. GBR!!!

More worried about the defense...and now the offense.

Did anybody else catch that at the Monday morning press conference, Bo didn't seem to know that Martinez was wearing a protective boot on his foot "for an injury that happened before the game."?

He knows. You dont know what youre talkin about. Do pay attention at all to how Bo handles injury? He knows what's wrong with Martinez, but that yet, it's really none of our business.

Technically Bo was just saying it took everything in him not to say "Eff you, fans" as they were leaving the stands. So he's talking about the ones who left early, and he's talking about holding back from that. Which he did. So I guess he felt it, he just didn't say it. But he said that he was gonna say it, although he didn't say that publicly. Although now it's public. If that matters. :lol:

Do not forget what has been voiced by a few fans after some games, they were not clean!

After Sat's showing, not the 2 year old cursing, Bo was on the hot seat. If he losses another game like UCLA, I think he will be gone next year. This verbal outburst just gave the real Bo haters,who have the power, the ammo to push him overboard. They will look at 2-3 blowouts this year, coupled wt the last couple of years, and his history of embarrassing statement/actions over 6 years and say enough.

Me personally, I think after UCLA I was coming to the conclusion that this was going to be Bo's last year based on performance alone. I was wanting to believe the 'scoring explosion' hype and the better athletes are on the field on D, etc. As others have posted previously on other threads, I'm very thankful Bo righted the ship after BC, but I don't think he is going to get us to the national stage to dock.