Odds

I'm still willing to believe this defense will improve through the sesaon, so I think the point difference will be much higher. I don't worry about our offense.

The guys should be increasingly less confused and more comfortable in the system with each game. Plus I don't see So Dak having the athletes to exploit what UCLA did, I'd wager we can usually tackle their guys in space.

Not sure how to go with this. 3 touchdown must seem legit. But after a loss that we were a favorite to win, an emotional loss, the crap during the week, TM doubtful, the world must be taking the points. I can see the Huskers sitting on a 2 TD lead early in the 4th and just looking at the clock to go to 0.00. Husker MO. A win is a win for BP in every game. With that said....I'd grab those 20 points. Even better if it gets back to 21.

I think Jackrabbits are comin' to town via Greyhound bus. Anyway .....

NU -22

Consensus Odds

Down to -20 points as of Wednesday evening.

I've picked against the Huskers covering all three games so far but I would lay the points this week without a doubt. We were 18 up last week before forgetting to play the rest of the game and, no disrespect to SD St., but they're not UCLA. I would bet the "distraction" some are fearing will be a thorn in the side from the players and SD St. happens to be in the way.