Bo knows whodunnit

Saunders

I said from the beginning that the person who leaked it is a slimeball. Let them live with what they have done.

I dont agree. Hold the person accountable. It was an invasion of privacy. Nothing more, nothing less.

We're gonna hold Bo accountable. It damn well better go both ways if they find out who it is.

If you look at the rest of the post you quoted, I am refering to physical harm coming to the leaker-weasel. Feel free to damage leaker-weasel's reputation all they want. Can we be sure a "fan" won't take matters into their own hands? Imagine the headlines:

"Leaker-weasel sent to hospital after being beaten by angry Husker fan."

"Leaker-weasel and family bombarded by threats from Husker fans."

I don't know that we need more negative pub right now.

So........ You think I'm serious about the physical harm.

Ah what's the use. The folks here the matter know I'm not. Figure of speech bud. that is all.

By this time, it should be obvious to everybody that BO WAS THE ONE WHO RELEASED THE TAPE!

Bo didn't want the fanbase talking about the UCLA game all week, so he had to do something to divert their attention onto an entirely different matter. Bo saw Tommie out on the field, asked him if he wanted to make a quick $200, and gave him a script to tweet. Then Bo started a sham war of words with Tommy to set up a believable reason as to why someone would release a two year old tape now.

Bo had Taylor Martinez slip the tape to the media during the press conference, while no one was looking. It was concealed in his protective boot, which Taylor improvised at the last minute as a secure hiding place. As an added bonus, Taylor announced that the reason he had the boot on was "turf toe" which gave him a week off of practice. Bo acted surprised that Martinez was in the boot at the conference, but he had to back Taylor on this, otherwise Taylor doesn't slip the tape to Tom Shatel.

In the end, it's all good. Tommie got paid, Martinez got a week off, Shatel got column material, the Husker board got beaucoup hits, fans got a good show, and Bo put UCLA in the rearview mirror.

I also have the straight dope on the Kennedy assassination if anybody wants to hear that... :cop:

• Fire 1

I know who recorded it. This conversation came right before they do the 1 on 1 post game interview with Greg Sharpe. The question is who leaked the tape, which could be one of many members of the Husker Sports Network, as well as anybody those workers might have sent the audio to.

Bo is a complete moron to be making comments like that just seconds before he is suppose to do a 1 on 1 radio interview, just a few feet away from the mic. He said in the post practice report yesterday that he learned "There could be a microphone hidden anywhere". Give me a break, YOU WERE WAITING TO START A RADIO INTERVIEW TWO FEET FROM WHERE YOU WHERE STANDING... OF COURSE THERE IS A DAMN MICROPHONE.

The other woman you hear in the tape is the Associate Athletic Director for Community Relations, and she should know better also. I won't name her but you can easily find out who. I'm tired of an idiotic administration making alumnus and fans look like fools.

"They can kiss my ass all the way out the f'ing door, because that day is f'ing coming now. We'll see what they do when I am f'ing gone"

yes he should of know and probably was aware the mic was there. But maybe wasn't told it was on and recording. I'm not a lawyer by any means but work in a call center. When things are being recorded the other person has to be made aware of it. If not then legal issues can be had with the person and or company that did the recording.

Now I'm not saying that's the case in any means as I was not in the room. But if Bo and the associate athletic director didn't know. then I wonder if this would or even could turn into a legal case.

In Nebraska only one party has to know that the conversation is being recorded. Generally people are told in case there are interstate calls or simply to be decent about it, but there is no legal obligation in NE to inform the other party that you are recording the conversation. That being said, he was in a studio with microphones-- that seems to negate any sort of assumption of privacy. .

I didn't know that was the law here. I thought it was the same for all states all parties must be notified of it being recorded.

There are only ten states that have an "all-party notify" law; Nebraska is not one of them.

I said from the beginning that the person who leaked it is a slimeball. Let them live with what they have done.

I dont agree. Hold the person accountable. It was an invasion of privacy. Nothing more, nothing less.

We're gonna hold Bo accountable. It damn well better go both ways if they find out who it is.

If you look at the rest of the post you quoted, I am refering to physical harm coming to the leaker-weasel. Feel free to damage leaker-weasel's reputation all they want. Can we be sure a "fan" won't take matters into their own hands? Imagine the headlines:

And why would the fans be angry about this? It seems like a bizarre, medieval reaction by unthinking people-- "HOW DARE YOU GIVE US INFORMATION THAT UPSETS OUR WORLDVIEW?!" If you're *that* angry at the leaker, then you might have some kind of convoluted defense mechanism at work in your head.

And why would the fans be angry about this? It seems like a bizarre, medieval reaction by unthinking people-- "HOW DARE YOU GIVE US INFORMATION THAT UPSETS OUR WORLDVIEW?!" If you're *that* angry at the leaker, then you might have some kind of convoluted defense mechanism at work in your head.

Because it was a shady and wrong thing to do. Recording a moment that was obviously routinely treated as 100% all the time. Then holding on to it till till this moment. It's chicken sh#t. Again, no one's using this perspective to wipe Bo clean of any wrongdoing here. Walk and chew gum at the same time. Obviously the person had ill will towards Bo but he ended up hurting the program well.

• Fire 1