Oregon already worried about losing Scott Frost

HuskerExpat

I'm just curious. After the way frost was treated by fans, why would he come here? I remember it well. It kinda got to him. I was shocked because he was home grown.

What coach in their right mind would come here? My lord, the approval rating of a coach is less than a president searching for mythical WMD's unless you win 88-0 every game and win the MNC and move on to challenge the Super Bowl Champion and win that too.

Oh yeah.... $$$ > sanity

We don't have high expectations. Most of Bo's faults are simply football 101 and for someone who grew up in the profession he should know better.

th_nnpafc.gif

Are you guys nuts? Scott is a great guy and folks in Eugene like him a lot, but he is not ready for a Head Coach position. Why would you set up someone again to fail? I live in Portland, OR and this am on the way out the door my neighbor catches me and says, "so whats' with that Pelini guy?" ............ then he backs off and says, "hey, I'm really sorry man!" I guess I must have given him a look like this is really starting to get personal........I guess people around the country are now kind of laughing at the Huskers because of Pelini's behavior both on and off the field.

Are you guys nuts? Scott is a great guy and folks in Eugene like him a lot, but he is not ready for a Head Coach position. Why would you set up someone again to fail? I live in Portland, OR and this am on the way out the door my neighbor catches me and says, "so whats' with that Pelini guy?" ............ then he backs off and says, "hey, I'm really sorry man!" I guess I must have given him a look like this is really starting to get personal........I guess people around the country are now kind of laughing at the Huskers because of Pelini's behavior both on and off the field.

I kind of laugh at Oregon's jerseys every week.

I was thinking about this today. I think scott would have to be looking for a reason to move home. I know his folks are in lincoln but i dont know if thats enough. Program wise moving back to nebraska is a big step down from Oregon. Nothing against Nebraska. Phil knights money and nike swag. Recruits. Rabid young fan base. Atmosphere. The espn college gameday producer on SVP this week said Oregon is far and away the best gameday location when was the last time they were even in lincoln.

I was thinking about this today. I think scott would have to be looking for a reason to move home. I know his folks are in lincoln but i dont know if thats enough. Program wise moving back to nebraska is a big step down from Oregon. Nothing against Nebraska. Phil knights money and nike swag. Recruits. Rabid young fan base. Atmosphere. The espn college gameday producer on SVP this week said Oregon is far and away the best gameday location when was the last time they were even in lincoln.

Are you Harvey?

Bo will be gone by the end of the season if h does not win the big ten or go the game nebraska needs to attack kirby smart hard scott would be good but nebraska needs a new defensive coordinator.

Randy shannon. would be nice

It's good to know that it's your decision to make about the program. I trust you'll take everything into consideration about this.

I'm just curious. After the way frost was treated by fans, why would he come here? I remember it well. It kinda got to him. I was shocked because he was home grown.

I asked Scott about that. He didn't answer. He's either blown it off or didn't want to tell me.

Was this in person? Meaning, he was literally silent after you asked? Cuz that's awkward.

Actually this is funny. after the ASU game everyone and their brother was calling for his dismissal but now we want him for the HC? don't get it.

Might have to do with that being 17 years ago and a completely different position. Just a hunch.