Oregon already worried about losing Scott Frost

HuskerExpat

Would embrace him as HC here. For now it seems Bo is here to stay, unless there are a bunch more lopsided loses. Who knows? All it takes is for the Ducks to make it to the Natty and offers from schools will roll in. Gut feeling he will do a good job wherever. Would suck if he ended up at Texas or USC though.

I'm just curious. After the way frost was treated by fans, why would he come here? I remember it well. It kinda got to him. I was shocked because he was home grown.

What coach in their right mind would come here? My lord, the approval rating of a coach is less than a president searching for mythical WMD's unless you win 88-0 every game and win the MNC and move on to challenge the Super Bowl Champion and win that too.

Oh yeah.... $$$ > sanity

I'm just curious. After the way frost was treated by fans, why would he come here? I remember it well. It kinda got to him. I was shocked because he was home grown.

What coach in their right mind would come here? My lord, the approval rating of a coach is less than a president searching for mythical WMD's unless you win 88-0 every game and win the MNC and move on to challenge the Super Bowl Champion and win that too.

Oh yeah.... $$$ > sanity

We don't have high expectations. Most of Bo's faults are simply football 101 and for someone who grew up in the profession he should know better.

• Fire 1

Would embrace him as HC here. For now it seems Bo is here to stay, unless there are a bunch more lopsided loses. Who knows? All it takes is for the Ducks to make it to the Natty and offers from schools will roll in. Gut feeling he will do a good job wherever. Would suck if he ended up at Texas or USC though.

USC or Texas is not going to offer Scott Frost a HC position after 1 year as a Jr OC. Former OC is now HC so you know there is a lot of hand-holding going on during game prep.

This is manufactured "worry".

You serious, Clark?

You serious, Clark?

Wait, Frost going to Texas might be a good thing. Texas fan would literaly burn the place down. I don't see a downside.