OK sure, I'll be the first....

NUpolo8

God I plus one Bucky and I swear I puked a little.

Don't get me wrong Tommy looked good, as did RKIII, but how quick we are to eat our own. Taylor is still the starter.

Agreed. No way should we bench Martinez. He deserves to be the starter and how soon we forget he lit up the Bruins in the first half last week. And we played a lower-level team today, huge difference people!

He didn't light up the bruins at all.

but it's all good because Tommy lit up a team that probably gets torched next week by NDSU as well.

Again let me make it clear I liked what I saw from the QBs, yes BOTH of them today, but you are a delusional human our you think today is equal to even what will be seen against Illinois as far as an opposing defense

No. It's all good because Tommy looks like an ACTUAL QB. Not like a sprinter who just learned how to throw. Taylor just isn't a good QB. I'm sure we can find a spot for him somewhere else.

Tommy gives us the best chance to win. Taylor does not. That's not delusional, it's just the facts at this point.

Says South Dakota State. Hell of a philosophical break down.

• Fire 1

Well if you want to switch QBs I guess this would be a good time to do it. Bye week then an average-to-slightly-below-average Illinois team at home, a bad Purdue team on the road and then another Bye.

Could probably squeak by with breaking in a new QB until November.

Not related but thanks for the hate Paul, it means a lot coming from you. Have a couple +1s.

You guys used 3 different qb's en route to a Big 10 championship last year. I dont think youre in any position to lecture on qb changes, eh?

I'm not being a dick. Just stating a fact.

I like how every time I post someone has to turn it around and assume that 1) I'm being critical of Nebraska and 2) I think Wisconsin does things better. Get out of here with that, its a load of crap.

Look at the times Nebraska and Wisconsin played today. Look at my friggin name. I didn't watch your game, I watched the Badgers. I don't know what's going on in the average Husker fan's mind or what happened in your game. I legitimately want to know what happened that makes seemingly everyone prefer Armstrong. My asking what happened is not me saying "You all are dumb, Wisconsin would never do that."

I know we swap out QBs, hell we did it today. If you want my honest opinion on it I think, at least at UW, its a bad idea. It has never worked for us. I didn't come here to lecture but there you go.

Touchy LOL!

Summary: Armstrong is a beast, potential to be our best QB since Frazier, something a few of us thought but were largely ridiculed for it. We'll need to see what he can do against better competition to get a better idea of his ceiling but it appears high. However, we may be stuck with Martinez the rest of our usual 9-win season. RK III is obviously the #3 guy, but we're sitting real good at QB and much better than most thought.

B1G championship picture remains a Michigan/Nebraska coin flip to be a two touchdown underdog to OSU.

Well if you want to switch QBs I guess this would be a good time to do it. Bye week then an average-to-slightly-below-average Illinois team at home, a bad Purdue team on the road and then another Bye.

Could probably squeak by with breaking in a new QB until November.

Not related but thanks for the hate Paul, it means a lot coming from you. Have a couple +1s.

You guys used 3 different qb's en route to a Big 10 championship last year. I dont think youre in any position to lecture on qb changes, eh?

I'm not being a dick. Just stating a fact.

I like how every time I post someone has to turn it around and assume that 1) I'm being critical of Nebraska and 2) I think Wisconsin does things better. Get out of here with that, its a load of crap.

Look at the times Nebraska and Wisconsin played today. Look at my friggin name. I didn't watch your game, I watched the Badgers. I don't know what's going on in the average Husker fan's mind or what happened in your game. I legitimately want to know what happened that makes seemingly everyone prefer Armstrong. My asking what happened is not me saying "You all are dumb, Wisconsin would never do that."

I know we swap out QBs, hell we did it today. If you want my honest opinion on it I think, at least at UW, its a bad idea. It has never worked for us. I didn't come here to lecture but there you go.

I'm not being a dick. That was serious. You guys used 3 different qb's last year, yes? You just seem to be a little confused as to why we may be doing it now. I worded it wrong in saying "your lecturing us". Wrong words. I admit. It was a bit antagonistic. I apologize. But you know what I mean, yes?

I understand that teams switch Quarterbacks for one reason or another, it is of course, their prerogative as coaches and your right as fans to demand when the reasons are present. I wanted to understand the reasoning, now I do. Thank you.

I forget Tommy played a sites against southern miss, so of course now I see the logic of done after the showing against those two teams. If Tommy gives you a hard in now, I can't wait until you see what Stanton does.

If Armstrong keeps playing like he is.....Stanton will be starting his senior year. If he's better than Armstrong he should start before that. I have a hard on for playing the best guy. Taylor is not that guy. I've agreed for 2 years he should be the starter, even has bad as he is. This year, he should not be the starter.

I'm dealing in facts Paul. No philosophizing needed.

Yeah, my bad, I forgot the fact that todays Jack rabbit defense was the second coming of the Steel Curtain, and Taylor has never seen a defense this talented.

You are the only one making strawman arguments Mr. Socrates.

Taylor looks inconsistent and bad when he plays FCS teams as well as when he plays FBS teams. He has for at least 2 years.