What Bo said to John Papuchis

Redux

Its happened here before, Bohl was fired, now a NC head coach, Watson leading Louisville to BCS games. Who knows.

Dont fool yourself though. 99% of Nebraska fans wanted Bohl gone. 99% of us wanted Watson gone too. That includes you and me. That's the really interesting part in it all, yes?

But still, they were successful after leaving Nebraska. Hell look at what Solich has done with Ohio. Just because they weren't successful at Nebraska doesn't mean they won't be successful somewhere else.

Its happened here before, Bohl was fired, now a NC head coach, Watson leading Louisville to BCS games. Who knows.

Dont fool yourself though. 99% of Nebraska fans wanted Bohl gone. 99% of us wanted Watson gone too. That includes you and me. That's the really interesting part in it all, yes?

But still, they were successful after leaving Nebraska. Hell look at what Solich has done with Ohio. Just because they weren't successful at Nebraska doesn't mean they won't be successful somewhere else.

They all also went to lower-level programs and thus lower-level competition so that helps as well. Watson comes the closest but they still were only good enough for a four-way tie in the Little Least last year. We'll see if they can keep it up.

Which only leaves one logical conclusion: It's all the fans' fault.

• Fire 1

Which only leaves one logical conclusion: It's all the fans' fault.

Bo was right...f-ing fans! f them!

Thats a good catch...

I don't have the game DVR'd or is there a way I can catch the highlights online?

I queued it up on BTN2Go but Bo is looking away from the camera as he talks to Pap so you can't see it at all.

Pretty overblown, imo. Paps is more un-emotional than anything. Obviously, I doubt anyone on the defensive staff was pleased after that performance.

Hmmm....when was the last time an FCS school was picked to beat bama....yes we've fallen a lot...I highly doubt someone just threw that pick out there thinking there was no chance...

When was the last time a FCS school hosted ESPN College Gameday and their biggest rival was playing Alabama? Probably the same answer to your question.

I still don't buy that they picked SDSU to beat Nebraska just to hype another FCS school. The turmoil we went through this last week and the way our defense has been getting shredded made this pick a possibility.

Thats a good catch...

I don't have the game DVR'd or is there a way I can catch the highlights online?

I queued it up on BTN2Go but Bo is looking away from the camera as he talks to Pap so you can't see it at all.

Pretty overblown, imo. Paps is more un-emotional than anything. Obviously, I doubt anyone on the defensive staff was pleased after that performance.

I concur, but this has been a weird season so far, so I'm not really discounting anything just yet...