Wisky @ Ohio St. this Saturday (9/28)

I'm still not sold on Wiscy so I hope they give them a game. Can't wait for that one tonight.

Someone posted this:

their starting center, two wideouts,and their third cb are all out. Their starting olb, starting ilb, and starting cb are all playing but playing dinged up. Two of which Have hammy issues.

I'm still not sold on Wiscy so I hope they give them a game. Can't wait for that one tonight.

Someone posted this:

their starting center, two wideouts,and their third cb are all out. Their starting olb, starting ilb, and starting cb are all playing but playing dinged up. Two of which Have hammy issues.

Wow. That certainly doesn't help them does it. Prayer.gif

beat ohio

Not happening.

I agree. We're not going to win this game and I'm ok with that, I think most fans are. What I want to see is better QB, O-Line and Secondary play along with good coaching decisions by Andersen. The last one is a big deal. Under Bielema it was frustrating because you always felt like he was on the verge of pulling off a big road win and he never ever did and god help us in bowls. I think Andersen is a much more disciplined coach and in a few years we'll be at the point where we can expect to contend in some tough road games but until then I just have to continue to accept that a trip to Columbus will end in loss.

Posted after the first OSU TD but it doesn't matter, I've felt this way all along.