Wisky @ Ohio St. this Saturday (9/28)

Wisconsin is getting totally screwed by the refs. Abrejderas was held on his touchdown catch and then one of the Wiscy players speared the guy who caught the last Wisconsin touchdown and the refs did nothing. But Wiscy holds one time and the refs are all over them. HOMEY REFS! I feel badly for Wisconsin because they are getting a Ohio State Screw job.

:lol: I didn't realize Wisconsin got called for holding all day. Because Wiscy is notorious for holding. Wisconsin also didn't get called for targetting Miller (one play he got hit in the helmet by a wisconsin player's helmet). They called PI on Roby (which was warranted) but didn't called it on Wisconsin's secondary when they did it (one directly caused a dropped TD pass)

But yes, it's home cooking by the refs.

I can't get over how different this game would be w/o this blown coverage to end the 1st half. Just a huge mistake.

With a dropped interception just preceding it..........

Without that play, the game was pretty much a toss up.......

That play was painfully similar to our bowl game 2 years ago.....

It's funny how two people can watch the same game and get two entirely different impressions of the officiating, I felt like for at least the first three quarters the refs were pulling hard for OSU. I'm just thankful that no single act of officiating decided this game.

Overall I'm very happy with UWs performance despite the loss. I'm not one for moral victories but I think I have be in this case. Brand new coach on the road against a top 5 OSU team coached by Urban Meyer? Oh and our starting Center, LB, TE and a WR are all injured? That should have been a massacre and would have been if Bielema had been coaching. Andersen is making tremendous strides and I'm very impressed, we finally have a team (2011 not included) where the run game can be shut down and we can still be in the game. It was also great watching Abbrederis and Borland run wild.

All of that said its nice to be done with OSU for a while. Have fun in the East and we'll see you in Madison in '16...a year where we play LSU (at Lambeau), UM, MSU and Nebarska...that year will be both awesome and terrible. We deserve it coming off of what should be two 10+ win seasons in 14 and 15.

It sure looked like the badger dline and blitzers were getting hooked and held on many plays that went uncalled....but Wisconsin had a lot of bad luck.

The OSU dline had the same things happening to them.

I always love it when OSU beats someone because for some it is the refs helping them or the margin of win wasn't great enough. It is always seems to be something. It is almost like reading a husker thread with the roles reversed.

It sure looked like the badger dline and blitzers were getting hooked and held on many plays that went uncalled....but Wisconsin had a lot of bad luck.

I always love it when OSU beats someone because for some it is the refs helping them or the margin of win wasn't great enough. It is always seems to be something. It is almost like reading a husker thread with the roles reversed.

I didn't care who won. I saw several holding penalties called on Wisky. Now I didn't see much of the second half but first half looked like a lot of holding but only flags thrown one way. I do believe officials are biased. Believe we've seen this several times from the Pac12 crews in multiple games already..

Your post makes it seem like everything is always black and white. To think all officials are robots and incapable of letting their personal emotions enter a game is just naive

I didn't care who won. I saw several holding penalties called on Wisky. Now I didn't see much of the second half but first half looked like a lot of holding but only flags thrown one way. I do believe officials are biased. Believe we've seen this several times from the Pac12 crews in multiple games already..

Your post makes it seem like everything is always black and white. To think all officials are robots and incapable of letting their personal emotions enter a game is just naive

What? I think officials miss calls because they are human but rarely does it change the outcome of the game. I don't think they are robots but I highly doubt the officials last night were OSU fans or wisky haters.

I love Borland. should have been a Buckeye. don't know how we missed him.

His dad grew up in Madison and raised him a Wisconsin fan and we ended up being his only offer. Also doesn't help that OSU snubbed him in camps. He's a lot like Watt or Leonard, a really well kept secret that'll excel on Sundays.

If chris spielman was doinog the game from the booth, he wouldn't have been able to contain himself when talking about Borland, and for good reason.

I was browsing through some video tapes I made as a kid a couple days ago, one had Chris Spielman playing in the cotton bowl game for OSU. Really liked that guy for he's 110% effort even when playing for the Lions.