Wisky @ Ohio St. this Saturday (9/28)

Wisconsin is getting totally screwed by the refs. Abrejderas was held on his touchdown catch and then one of the Wiscy players speared the guy who caught the last Wisconsin touchdown and the refs did nothing. But Wiscy holds one time and the refs are all over them. HOMEY REFS! I feel badly for Wisconsin because they are getting a Ohio State Screw job.

I'm actually quite pleased with what this team is doing tonight. Some stupid mistakes and needless penalties (the refs aren't helping) but we can fix that with coaching. Stave is definitely improving and the D-Line looks good.

Running game hasn't developed but I think that's as much do to Andersen's game plan as it is to Ohio State's scheming.

Wisconsin is getting totally screwed by the refs. Abrejderas was held on his touchdown catch and then one of the Wiscy players speared the guy who caught the last Wisconsin touchdown and the refs did nothing. But Wiscy holds one time and the refs are all over them. HOMEY REFS! I feel badly for Wisconsin because they are getting a Ohio State Screw job.

YEP! Crooked refs for sure. I'm not a Badgers fan nor Buckeyes fan.

YEP! Crooked refs for sure. I'm not a Badgers fan nor Buckeyes fan.

Nor a fan of reality