Wisky @ Ohio St. this Saturday (9/28)

A win by Wisconsin would not surprise me one bit. They didnt play all that great down in Tempe, but was still in position to squeeze it out and got hosed. This is a very motivated and angry football team right now. I saw it against Purdue. Good lookin football team, and you can bet your ass theyre ready to prove theyre not supposed to be the forgotten team in that division.

A score comparison between NW-Cal and Ohio State-Cal tells me that the Bucks are possibly not as great as we've been sold. Last year they almost lost to Indiana and Purdue. I am thinking somebody trips them this year.

I didn't realize that Northwestern also had their backup qb in the entire game.

If you're talking about the NW-Cal game, that isn't really their backup QB. For some reason, they play Siemian most of the time at QB and move Colter around.

A score comparison between NW-Cal and Ohio State-Cal tells me that the Bucks are possibly not as great as we've been sold. Last year they almost lost to Indiana and Purdue. I am thinking somebody trips them this year.

If you're talking about the NW-Cal game, that isn't really their backup QB. For some reason, they play Siemian most of the time at QB and move Colter around.

I think he was talking about OSU playing Kenny G and not having Miller available.

I think he was talking about OSU playing Kenny G and not having Miller available.

Got it. Took it literal, not sarcastic.

purdue kenny g.jpg