Isn't our S&C guy pretty good?...

Are we winning? Yeah, Dobs is one of the best around.

Are we losing? That Dobson sucks. He's gotta go.

Is Terrell Farley starting on defense? That Charlie McBride is something else, boy.

No Farley? Charlie McBride is the worst thing to happen to football since the advent of the forward pass. Disband the team.

Broke NCAA rules. But you already knew that, you're just trolling me now.

Just because you may not think he did anything wrong. And just because the NCAA is corrupt doesn't mean he didn't do anything wrong. And like I said in my last post, it cost OSU a shot at the title.

I'm not trolling you I asked you a reasonable question and you still didn't answer it, you state the NCAA is corrupt......what this has to do with Tressel I have no idea. I know exactly what Tressel did and have zero problem with it, in fact, he took one for the team (tOSU) actually. I see Johnny Football is still playing, maybe his coach should resign as well

I said he broke NCAA rules...can you read? Your opinion on the matter means nothing. The NCAA thought he did something wrong and so did OSU...which is why he was fired...I mean asked to resign. And Im sure the players on the team last season really appreciate him "taking one for the team."

He is in charge of that program and his players broke NCAA rules. He knew about it an tried to cover it up. Do I need to spell it out for you anymore?

We need a new strength and conditioning program as much as anything, so go after the best here

Jim Tressel as HC, regardless of their past we need someone that would make the move to Lincoln and proven, someone can teach him how to e-mail

Scott Frost as OC only because he would keep the group that need some emotional tie to Osborne happy and he's coached at an elite (consistant top 5) level of play, seems to understand what it takes in 2013, if not him Bobby Petrino or get Shawn Watson back

DC let Tressel decide, because the Huskers are so irrelevant these days you're not going to get a lateral move from someone decent, they have to completely start from scratch, To keep the Solich/Pelini fans happy bring in Marvin Sanders, no one on my list would come to Nebraska with out HC possibilities like Bud Foster

Regardless we need recruiters and no more buddy hires, if you want to try out Peters as a motivational supervisor or Asst. DC for the defensive line, it's worth a try

We would need a big hire like this to get the recruits that we need. Not sure of Scott would make a lateral move - what's in it for him unless he was named 'coached in waiting" assistance HC.

Thats why I say Tressel, to groom Frost but Tressel would also bring another year of sanction which can't be much worse than dealing with another year of Pelini, that way all the Osborne worshippers would treat Tressel with respect and we might just get a real HC in here for the first time in a long time. Not sure Frost would come back to a place where the fans treated him like garbage though. Its not a lateral move what so ever, Oregon surpassed the Huskers a long, long time ago. Thats why we need Tressel, we wont get a Saban

If Tressel were to get hired, the possiblity of the "show-cause" penalty doesn't bother

Error in judgment no question. The kids selling their own property, a tattoo parlor giving them tattoos. Yea pretty serious stuff. Also the tattoo parlor was owned by a pretty shady character that Tressel had some fear of. He lied about it. I seem to remember a certain coach that hid a gun for a few days, I also remember a young hyspman winner robbing a gas station, and very heavily covered up by a certain university. We have had our fair share of questionable events. Did he cheat to win, did he cheat to make money for himself, did he do anything but protect his kids.

Supposedly one of the best people in college football until this happened. Devout, religious man, did things right and made the kids do things right.

Do you really believe that every kid on the Nebraska football team is paying for all their tattoos. Where do they get that type of money? They are all broke and starving correct, no money for a hamburger, go to movie, but can pay a couple thousand dollars for sleeve of tats.

I went on that tangent, and it is one of my pet peeves about NCAA. These kids do deserve some type of financial help while in school. they pay a lot of the bills around here.

The right person poking around can and will find something if that is their mission. I think Tressel fell victim to it. His main reason for being fired/resigned was the lie. Not the infractions or what was supposedly done.

Error in judgment no question. The kids selling their own property, a tattoo parlor giving them tattoos. Yea pretty serious stuff. Also the tattoo parlor was owned by a pretty shady character that Tressel had some fear of. He lied about it. I seem to remember a certain coach that hid a gun for a few days, I also remember a young hyspman winner robbing a gas station, and very heavily covered up by a certain university. We have had our fair share of questionable events. Did he cheat to win, did he cheat to make money for himself, did he do anything but protect his kids.

Supposedly one of the best people in college football until this happened. Devout, religious man, did things right and made the kids do things right.

Do you really believe that every kid on the Nebraska football team is paying for all their tattoos. Where do they get that type of money? They are all broke and starving correct, no money for a hamburger, go to movie, but can pay a couple thousand dollars for sleeve of tats.

I went on that tangent, and it is one of my pet peeves about NCAA. These kids do deserve some type of financial help while in school. they pay a lot of the bills around here.

The right person poking around can and will find something if that is their mission. I think Tressel fell victim to it. His main reason for being fired/resigned was the lie. Not the infractions or what was supposedly done.

Exactly, Shawn E should have Tressel on speed dial. What a great place to redeem both a coach and a program.

Golf buddies? No doubt. Worst...WR corps...EVER.

That said, the number of historically abysmal defensive performances is glaring.

Yeah they really lit up UCLA, well, anyone for that matter but they probably have a really mean 9 iron

You can't honestly sit there and say our receiving corps is not talented and Fischer has not done a hell of a job since he got here

Couldn't quote your post from my phone. Use bullet points to highlight the specifics that prove your point about our "clown staff" and our "inability to recruit" etc. I want you to give me specifics. Then I'll be more than happy to pick your post apart top to bottom.

Our entire staff is a joke including Dobson, Cotton, Pap, the golf buddies, ex Iowa buddies you name it. Even Crouch noticed our "boys" were tired in the first quarter of an FCS game, you pay attention right? This points directly at recruiting (6th year coach) and strength and conditioning. Who else other than a clown staff can own 11 of the top 20 worst defensive showings in Husker History?

You do realize that golf coach coached up at least three future NFL picks?

You do realize Beck could have been at aTm this past off-season?

JP? Jury is still out. Not giving up on him.

Cotton - it's his fault when we aren't good, not his fault when we are. Which one is it? We were the 8th best rushing team in the nation last season.

I think I addressed all of the staff members you mentioned.

You didn't really give any examples on recruiting?

Being "out of shape" has really nothing to do with recruiting and more to do with strength and conditioning. Which we looked pretty strong and in shape in the 2-4th quarter.

Golf buddies? No doubt. Worst...WR corps...EVER.

That said, the number of historically abysmal defensive performances is glaring.

Yeah they really lit up UCLA, well, anyone for that matter but they probably have a really mean 9 iron

Are you even a fan? You don't like the coaches, you don't like the players, so why not find another team to cheer for?

I wouldn't mind one bit if Tressel was the coach here. But don't claim Pelini is an embarrassment to the University when he his not even close to being one (I know you haven't, but many have) and then say you want someone that has in the past embarrassed their University.

Now Petrino on the other hand, Id rather have Kiffin than him. And I hate Kiffin.

Oregon surpassed the Huskers a long, long time ago

With their zero national championships in football?

Oregon, past 5 years- 56-9 a mnc berth, 3-2 in bowls with 2 of them bcs games, one big loss to a USC team that went on to finish 3rd in the country in 08, next biggest loss? less than twenty to Stanford in an away game.

Nebraska- 47-20, 0 bcs game appearances, 2-3 in bowls, multiple blowout losses and or losses that shouldn't happen including OU B12 ship, Texas B12 ship, Wiscy twice, Iowa State, Northwestern, Virginia Tech, TTU.