NDSU holds SDST to - 32 yards rushing

Blackdeuce

Feeling pretty low about now. Figured that NDSU would limit SDSU in terms of run game. Still not happy to hear about it. At this moment, Wyoming is losing the vaunted Texas State. And, after watching Ohio State and Wisconsin battle tonight I had the overwhelming feeling that we are simply not the same caliber of a team as those two squads. Not that we couldn't hang with either one of them for a while, but it seems like eventually both would have more than their share of highlights.

Kind of sad.

I thought we would be a lot further along by six years into the Pelini administration. I am not suggesting actions or saying that I have given up on the current staff. I am just depressed about the Nebraska program's current circumstances.

Feeling pretty low about now. Figured that NDSU would limit SDSU in terms of run game. Still not happy to hear about it. At this moment, Wyoming is losing the vaunted Texas State. And, after watching Ohio State and Wisconsin battle tonight I had the overwhelming feeling that we are simply not the same caliber of a team as those two squads. Not that we couldn't hang with either one of them for a while, but it seems like eventually both would have more than their share of highlights.

Kind of sad.

I thought we would be a lot further along by six years into the Pelini administration. I am not suggesting actions or saying that I have given up on the current staff. I am just depressed about the Nebraska program's current circumstances.

We all are.

Kind of sad.

We all are.

I am hoping the outlook will look different after these games coming up. We will get a chance, hopefully, to win and learn at the same time. Maybe we'll be playing fast and confident come November. It seems a bit unreasonable to lock yourself into that line of thinking, but as fans, what the hell else can we do?

NDSU skunked South Dakota State today. Doesn't make our defense look too good.

Have you coached? Then how would you know if -32 is worse than 227? Exactly.

tumblr_lra1j9tpcq1qb5gkjo1_400.gif

Little league, so that qualifies me as a college football analyst. My math wasn't great, though, so I could be off base.

Texas State held Wyoming to 64 rushing yards today (356 total). Smith ran for -17.

I watched a little bit of this on the LongHorn network (comes with the service down here, no option out of it), Texas State had their DLs just run up gaps as hard as they could. They ended with 3 sacks and 6 tackles for loss for a total of 40 yards. The Wyo QB seemed rushed and had trouble completing passes. He did hit some passes but he just didn't look comfortable in the pocket. At the time I watched some of the game Wyo was behind in the 4th quarter so I didn't see the offense when they still had an option to run, but this was Texas State.

Texas State held Wyoming to 64 rushing yards today (356 total). Smith ran for -17.

I watched a little bit of this on the LongHorn network (comes with the service down here, no option out of it), Texas State had their DLs just run up gaps as hard as they could. They ended with 3 sacks and 6 tackles for loss for a total of 40 yards. The Wyo QB seemed rushed and had trouble completing passes. He did hit some passes but he just didn't look comfortable in the pocket. At the time I watched some of the game Wyo was behind in the 4th quarter so I didn't see the offense when they still had an option to run, but this was Texas State.

which is an fbs program.

College football is so crazy you can't judge what a team did this week compared to last week. Bottom line is Nebraska won 59-20 that game is over it's time to worry about Illinois.

Except for the fact that all of the teams Nebraska has beaten got hammered this weekend....so it's not an isolated incident...it's consistent. We beat bad teams and struggled with 2 of those teams....