Do we still like the Big 10?

I question whether they would beat 90% of the teams in this conference. However, they do not suck atm.

Just wait until Maryland pulls in one or two top-20 players in the country this year with Prince and Tambor.

When everyone plays Maryland next year they are going to see what a talent Stefon Diggs is and fear giving up multiple tds

Rutgers is already keeping great players in state away from Big Ten teams and SEC teams(Blacknall)

So you claim they'd beat 90% of the teams in this conference RIGHT NOW and then talk about future seasons. Gotcha.

At this moment they'd beat:

Iowa

Minnesota

Turdue

Indiana

Illinois

Sparty

ann arbor

Penn State

Would not beat both:

OSU

Wisky

Northwestern

Nebraska(I don't think Rutgers would beat Nebraska. I think Maryland and Diggs could give them fits)

Even though I don't agree with that list, my maths must be worse than I thought since it doesn't look like 90% to me.

Hyperbole (/hˈpɜrbəl/ hy-pur-bə-lee;[1] Greek: ὑπερβολή hyperbolē, "exaggeration") is the use of exaggeration as a rhetorical device or figure of speech. It may be used to evoke strong feelings or to create a strong impression, but is not meant to be taken literally.

• Fire 2

The one thing that I really don't like is how basically my whole life (growing up in the 80s and young adult in the 90s), I HATED the Big 10!!! Now I am supposed to "root" for these teams because we are in the same conference?

Strait up. I despised the Big Ten. Now my huskers are one of em? Ugh.

Love my Huskers though to the core!

The fact that the Big 10 thinks 11am games are great and night games are horrible is what really bugs me.

that does suck but I think the tide is going to change.

OSU,PSU and Nebraska all want more later kicks. Its just terrible advertising to end early in september and end early in november. people love NFL night games at Soldier Field and other places. Big Ten football could be like that in October and November.

The fact that the Big 10 thinks 11am games are great and night games are horrible is what really bugs me.

that does suck but I think the tide is going to change.

OSU,PSU and Nebraska all want more later kicks. Its just terrible advertising to end early in september and end early in november. people love NFL night games at Soldier Field and other places. Big Ten football could be like that in October and November.

The Big 10 should make a rule where the only Noon eastern kick offs are in the Eastern time zone. Yes, that will mess with ESPN's TV window, but why couldn't the BTN have 1:00 or 2:00 kickoffs in the Central time zone. The BTN could have double headers that start at 2 or 3 PM Eastern, with the 2nd game to start at 6 or 7 PM Eastern.

Maryland needs to send a Christmas card to Oklahoma State. Because their loss to West Virginia is the only reason Maryland is ranked. WVA's two other wins are an impressive 7-point win at home vs William & Mary, and a blowout vs Georgia State. Not seeing how they're the 'pummel 90% of the B1G' material.