Did I buy bad seats?

I don't have an answer for you, but shouldn't you have asked this before you bought the tickets?

Yes, but I was trying to plan a surprise and didnt think about them being too close. No need to reply if you don't have an answer and are just going to be rude about telling me I should have asked first. Geez

I have never seen a game from those myself but have heard it's difficult to see the game over the players on the sidelines. I believe the first 6 rows are pretty difficult to see game action but you get a good view of the players on the sidelines!

Darn! I guess my surprise won't be so great after all. Thanks for the answer though

Shelly, the rows with letters (A, B, C, D & E) are partially obstructed views of the field. They are the first five rows and, although they are the closest to the field, you miss some of the action because the players standing on the sideline block about 1/3 of the field.

They're not terrible seats, and if your boyfriend likes sitting near the team then he's going to be pretty happy. He should be able to see his favorite players pretty well sitting there.

Here's a seating chart. Your seats will be in the yellow strip closest to the field in Section 5, on the right-hand side of this image.

miy9uM6.jpg

I don't have an answer for you, but shouldn't you have asked this before you bought the tickets?

Yes, but I was trying to plan a surprise and didnt think about them being too close. No need to reply if you don't have an answer and are just going to be rude about telling me I should have asked first. Geez

it's a bizarre question

Welcome to the board. Hopefully it's something you frequent. If so, you'll quickly realize that the initial responses and behavior is pretty norm for here. Smartassery is quite frequent. One things for sure. There's also plenty here that will provide honest and helpful responses just as much as the smartass comments.