Ohio State @ Northwestern

tschu

I'm not arguing the call. I thought it was the right one. There seems to be the notion that Ohio State had some unfavorable calls last night, and that that was the reason why Northwestern hung around. Maybe that's wrong.

I definitely think that's wrong.

OSU did it to themselves. no excuse for the two fumbles and interception. No excuse for the dropped passes. No excuses for the coaches putting the defense in a position to fail(specifically on defense).

The refs didn't help the Cats keep the game close(although they should have called holding on them a few more times).

Don't get me wrong, Northwestern's offense is very good but anyone who watched the game could tell they had no answer for a power tailback set.

I know. I watched the game, and I definitely hope we nail them with that when we play them.

Nebraska should take their MIKE and tell him to pin his ears back and go full force on the Northwestern QB. He gets rattled easily and panics.

They don't have good Lbs(like OSU) so why waste him? he's just going to get beat in pass coverage.

I'm not arguing the call. I thought it was the right one. There seems to be the notion that Ohio State had some unfavorable calls last night, and that that was the reason why Northwestern hung around. Maybe that's wrong.

OSU did it to themselves. no excuse for the two fumbles and interception. No excuse for the dropped passes. No excuses for the coaches putting the defense in a position to fail(specifically on defense).

The refs didn't help the Cats keep the game close(although they should have called holding on them a few more times).

Don't get me wrong, Northwestern's offense is very good but anyone who watched the game could tell they had no answer for a power tailback set.

I know. I watched the game, and I definitely hope we nail them with that when we play them.

Nebraska should take their MIKE and tell him to pin his ears back and go full force on the Northwestern QB. He gets rattled easily and panics.

They don't have good Lbs(like OSU) so why waste him? he's just going to get beat in pass coverage.

Confused. Who doesn't have good LBs? And tOSU has good LBs?

Sorry, that THEY should be Nebraska. Nebraska has lacking LB play from what I've seen. Same as OSU

I don't think either group can be asked to cover receivers or tight ends.

Sorry, that THEY should be Nebraska. Nebraska has lacking LB play from what I've seen. Same as OSU

Ah, yeah. I think both sides LBs have the potential to be very good because both are very athletic, but a little young. I think we should just blitz the MLB at will, and I think we'll see a lot more of that come our game against NW.

Ah, yeah. I think both sides LBs have the potential to be very good because both are very athletic, but a little young. I think we should just blitz the MLB at will, and I think we'll see a lot more of that come our game against NW.

yeah....avoid what we did in the first half and Nebraska will win :lol:

This whole idea that Lincoln Nebraska is completely undesirable to recruits.....

have you been to any other campuses?

South Bend sucks(the campus is gorgeous but the place itself sucks), Tuscaloosa sucks, Happy Valley is in the middle of nowhere, Gainesville is a dump, USC is in the ghetto, etc,etc

No place has it perfect. In fact Madison is way better than any of those towns and They get out-recruited by them easy.

This whole "weather" thing..... There is not a person in this world that hates the cold more than Ryan Shazier from Plantation, Florida. Guess where he's playing ball?

It's all about coaches and developing relationships. Shazier loved Meyer and Tressel. Meyer left Florida so he went to OSU with Tressel.

We get most of the guys we want. We just don't aim very high.

This whole idea that Lincoln Nebraska is completely undesirable to recruits.....

have you been to any other campuses?

South Bend sucks(the campus is gorgeous but the place itself sucks), Tuscaloosa sucks, Happy Valley is in the middle of nowhere, Gainesville is a dump, USC is in the ghetto, etc,etc

No place has it perfect. In fact Madison is way better than any of those towns and They get out-recruited by them easy.

This whole "weather" thing..... There is not a person in this world that hates the cold more than Ryan Shazier from Plantation, Florida. Guess where he's playing ball?

It's all about coaches and developing relationships. Shazier loved Meyer and Tressel. Meyer left Florida so he went to OSU with Tressel.

We get most of the guys we want. We just don't aim very high.

far-side-gifted.jpeg

• Fire 1

Trai Mosley@TmEra_6 Protected account13m

6 Texas Commits so far, that's great !

Thought we couldn't recruit Texas in the B1G?

Definitely agree. Just not sure why in the tOSU/NW thread. :dunno

Because this is the thread that tschu went on a rant about not being able to recruit Texas in the B1G and it was the worst decision ever to join this conference. Just read the last couple pages.

Trai Mosley@TmEra_6 Protected account13m

6 Texas Commits so far, that's great !

Thought we couldn't recruit Texas in the B1G?

Definitely agree. Just not sure why in the tOSU/NW thread. :dunno

Because this is the thread that tschu went on a rant about not being able to recruit Texas in the B1G and it was the worst decision ever to join this conference. Just read the last couple pages.

I was too lazy to look but I figured it was something like that. Just giving you a hard time.

Some of your TX commits have 2 stars on rivals. Did rivals change the way they rated players? There used to be no two stars.

I don't know how they used to do it, but yes, they sometimes only give two stars. Our two TX commits that are only two stars are a kicker who will most likely stay that way since hes a kicker. The other is a CB who will be bumped up. He is three star on the other recruiting sites.