things you like about the Big Ten and things they should change

More night game specifically in November. Also there should be more 330 games to help the teams in the Central Time Zone for recruiting purposes.

As a buckeye fan and this pertains to basketball how do you feel about the 630 ET tip off during the work week for some conference games? Would 7 and 9 work better?

An overflow channel in basketball would work too. For example with basketball doubleheaders on the BTN. Say the early game is Michigan @Ohio State and the second game is Nebraska @Wisconsin. If the Michigan Ohio State game runs late because of a overtime game the later game gets joined in progress. The overflow channel would alleviate concern.

More night game specifically in November. Also there should be more 330 games to help the teams in the Central Time Zone for recruiting purposes.

As a buckeye fan and this pertains to basketball how do you feel about the 630 ET tip off during the work week for some conference games? Would 7 and 9 work better?

7 or 9 would be much better. I hate 6:30 tips.

9 is a little late to go to the game on a Tuesday night but I don't see why 9p(8p Central) games can't be the Central school tips during the conference season.

7 or 9 would be much better. I hate 6:30 tips.

9 is a little late to go to the game on a Tuesday night but I don't see why 9p(8p Central) games can't be the Central school tips during the conference season.

That is what I meant. A 9 o clock tip does not sound feasible for the ET zone schools. The 630 tip is tough on the ET schools as well. Do you go home and eat and then get back to the venue? Do you go straight from work and get a bite to eat near the venue? Nevermind the inclement weather that occurs during basketball season.

Less than stellar attendance over the last two years.

Lets see here.

Year 1 Michigan State vs Wisconsin. Wisconsin has a history of traveling but not to the extent of a Ohio State or a Michigan. Michigan State?

Year 2 Nebraska vs Wisconsin. Wisconsin fans did not show up at 8-4 expecting a butt kicking. I realize Indy is not close to Lincoln but it only 7 hours from Kansas City (a major alumni hub for Nebraska). Husker fans have been snake bit with Pelini in CCG games.

Less than stellar attendance over the last two years.

Lets see here.

Year 1 Michigan State vs Wisconsin. Wisconsin has a history of traveling but not to the extent of a Ohio State or a Michigan. Michigan State?

Year 2 Nebraska vs Wisconsin. Wisconsin fans did not show up at 8-4 expecting a butt kicking. I realize Indy is not close to Lincoln but it only 7 hours from Kansas City (a major alumni hub for Nebraska). Husker fans have been snake bit with Pelini in CCG games.

Also, if you are planning on going to the bowl game, do you really want to travel to the CCG?

Oh where do I begin? B10 football needs to be known for more than a decent record vs MAC schools and having a coach that suffers seizures weekly.

1. More night games, especially late in the year. I think most of the country sees the noon B1G game on ESPN with the likes of Iowa, Purdue, Indiana, Illinois played in 3/4 full stadiums then they tune to their regional games at 3:30 (ACC, B12, B10, SEC) and then the SEC has a full slate of games from 5 PM on.

2. Beef up OOC games and move some OOC game to late in the year. For the most part, B1G schedules have been predictable and boring - 4 games in Sept vs MAC schools or the like then B10 games Oct & Nov. Need more games vs ACC, SEC, B12, PAC and put some of them in Oct and Nov. Also, stop scheduling freaking ND. It is week 6 and there hasn't been one marquee B1G game yet. B1G has been totally off the radar.

3. Better bowl alignments - the B1G always seems like it is at a huge disadvantage in bowl games.

4. Invest some more money into the BTN football coverage. Dinardo seems like a big east coast goon. The black dude is ok. Lure an ESPN guy away like the NFL network did. The set and graphics look 2nd rate.

5. Invest more money in the FB programs. It is embarrassing to hear Podunk Arkansas has more money than Wisconsin to spend on football.

6. Rotate B1G CCG between Detroit, Indy, Chicago; maybe even NYC or Baltimore down the road.

7. This is a little touchy but is the B1G too white? It is becoming more obvious that the B1G with some exceptions doesn't have the athletes other conferences do. I bet there aren't more than 3 white kids that start on SEC defenses (in total out of 14 teams). Not sure if that is because of demographics down south, different admission standards, etc.