Way to give up a shutout

Upset, yes. Pissed, hell no. It took Purdue 59 minutes to figure out what they were doing against us. I am fine with that.

there was nothing to figure out. It was a go pattern and our guy got beat because we were ahead 44-0 with 50 seconds left. I wish it wouldntve happened, but if anyone uses this one play to over shadow a great defensive performance that showed an insane amount of progress, then there's no hope.

• Fire 3

Upset, yes. Pissed, hell no. It took Purdue 59 minutes to figure out what they were doing against us. I am fine with that.

there was nothing to figure out. It was a go pattern and our guy got beat because we were ahead 44-0 with 50 seconds left. I wish it wouldntve happened, but if anyone uses this one play to over shadow a great defensive performance that showed an insane amount of progress, then there's no hope.

I like this guy

I like this guy

You keep encouraging him like this he's going to be "Sir Accountability" soon. ;)

I like this guy

I love you too.

You keep encouraging him like this he's going to be "Sir Accountability" soon. ;)

Jealousy.

You throw the go route multiple times hoping it hits about 40% of the time. They got it to hit once. So what?

You throw the go route multiple times hoping it hits about 40% of the time. They got it to hit once. So what?

I know. I guess i was unclear that Im' in agreement with your stance that it's not a big deal. The rest of my comment was in no way callin you out either. I shouldve made that clear. Apologies, with love. Good day sir,

I know. I guess i was unclear that Im' in agreement with your stance that it's not a big deal. The rest of my comment was in no way callin you out either. I shouldve made that clear. Apologies, with love. Good day sir,

Sounded like you were upset as well. As long as you agree, right? :dunno

Sounded like you were upset as well. As long as you agree, right? :dunno

I was jumping the gun some. I was responding to things that havent been said yet, but they will. Bet your ass, there will be some assbags that decide to come out and find something wrong with this performance-most likely based on that one play-simply becuase their "i told you so" powers were completely revoked by todays game for the next two weeks.

This is as nice and pleasant as the post game board environment has been in a long time. Win or lose.

I was jumping the gun some. I was responding to things that havent been said yet, but they will. Bet your ass, there will be some assbags that decide to come out and find something wrong with this performance-most likely based on that one play-simply becuase their "i told you so" powers were completely revoked by todays game for the next two weeks.

This is as nice and pleasant as the post game board environment has been in a long time. Win or lose.

Haters going to hate.