Three Huskers on ESPN's midseason All Conference team

NUance

I think they forgot Kenny Bell but congrats to all of those guys. You would think Kenny Bell would be on that list anyway.

Seems outside of that one brilliant catch, he has been quiet hasn't he? No pun intended there.

Well from a numbers perspective or looking at it in terms of 'so far' as for this season I can see why he might not have been included on that list.

Enunwa is having a better season than Bell, imo. I would think he'd be there before Bell. Not that Bell is having a bad year, Enunwa is just in beast mode this season

Really not much opinion to it. Enunwa is ahead in catches (25-24), yards (354-284), ypc (14.2-11.8) and TDs (7-3).

It's not like Quincy is a better WR. He's just had his number called more this season. I actually think Kenny is a slightly better WR. Better hands and more speed. Quincy is stronger and is a beast to bring down as a runner though.

• Fire 1

Enunwa is having a better season than Bell, imo. I would think he'd be there before Bell. Not that Bell is having a bad year, Enunwa is just in beast mode this season

Really not much opinion to it. Enunwa is ahead in catches (25-24), yards (354-284), ypc (14.2-11.8) and TDs (7-3).

It's not like Quincy is a better WR. He's just had his number called more this season. I actually think Kenny is a slightly better WR. Better hands and more speed. Quincy is stronger and is a beast to bring down as a runner though.

I agree. If the statement was "better WR", I'd give the Fro the edge on explosiveness. But since it was "having a better season", it's Enunwa, and not really very close at the moment.

I agree. If the statement was "better WR", I'd give the Fro the edge on explosiveness. But since it was "having a better season", it's Enunwa, and not really very close at the moment.

Yeah, Q has the better stats this year. Even though I think Kenny has better hands, he's dropped a couple this year. Dropped one in the Purdue game, didn't he?

Following the UCLA game and when TM last played, Bell had 16 catches, 170 yards and two TD's. Enunwa had 11 catches, 124 yards and five TD's. Over the last three games, our QBs have found KB slightly less, but QE has had only two TD's in the same stretch. In a way, they both kind of dropped off in some categories. But, QE is certainly having the better season so far.

I'd imagine once TM gets back into the game we'll see KB get more touches. I think it goes without saying that when you have a QB who has played in real game situations for four years, the likelihood of him spreading the ball and hitting our big play receivers more consistently significantly increases.

My bigger concern is Jamal Turner. He's been battling through some injuries but man, I really hope he doesn't turn into one of those players that idly slipped through the cracks and never made a significant impact. He's too explosive and athletic for that. Perhaps his lack of opportunities, outside of the injury, is his own doing as well. And, when you've got two solid vets in KB and QE, and a powerful running game, opportunities are limited and you gotta make the most of em.