Does it make you mad Missouri/Texas A&M are having success?

Let's see if I can reframe the question: Am I mad that three of the four teams that left the Big XII are doing better than Texas? No...

I remember all the dire predictions about all of the teams that left would be shut off from the "Texas Pipeline" and getting humiliated by the teams in our new conference.

I even heard that at least four Big XII teams asked if they could be considered as replacements for the Lopers when they left the Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference, but Chadron State and Fort Hays told them no way, they were looking for a solid replacement.

Texas is bouncing back. They could win out. Yeah in a fluke kind of way like we did last year, right? Until that thrashing by a 7-5 Wisconsin team.

Most BCS bowl appearances Ohio State (9) Most BCS bowl wins Ohio State, USC (6) Conference with most appearances Big Ten (26)

The SEC produces one championship team a year usually, but overall as a whole conference which is what we are talking about, they are not as good as advertised. Media hype and preseason rankings contribute a ton to their mystique. Truth hurts I know.

• Fire 1

Let's wait five more games till we decide if Mizzou is worth gettin all hyped up about. They play a week out of conference sched for 4 wins (including one of the big 10's bottom dwellers) and their 3 conference wins are against Vandy, Georgia, and Florida. Obviously Georgia is NOT what they were expected to be, and Florida-well,-anybody with a mediocre+ offense can beat Florida. They cant score any points. Michigan St of the SEC they are. Not exactly the gauntlet of the SEC, which after today, I'm not sure is attainable. Let's see what happens down the stretch before we annoint little brother Missouri as someone worth being jealous of.

• Fire 2

Most BCS bowl appearances Ohio State (9) Most BCS bowl wins Ohio State, USC (6) Conference with most appearances Big Ten (26)

The SEC produces one championship team a year usually, but overall as a whole conference which is what we are talking about, they are not as good as advertised. Media hype and preseason rankings contribute a ton to their mystique. Truth hurts I know.

Um, 7 NC's in a row tops whatever stat you can search for on google. Sorry.

• Fire 1

Um, 7 NC's in a row tops whatever stat you can search for on google. Sorry.

if i can find who won the last 7 titles on google that means the stat doesn't count?

There's a media bias because it's the best damn conference in CFB. Lol, how many MNC's have they won in a row now? Think I already posted that here. The point of this thread is the fact that Mizzu and A&M are rising programs and we are not. I'll choke on my own words if we finish 12-1 and B1G champs. I'd love to see this team go out winners as much as anyone else here. But it's pretty irritating that old foes are on the rise and we are stuck. Missouri, A&M, Texas Tech, Baylor just to name a few.

Best conference in CFB? I would take Oregon to beat any one of those teams, or hell, even Stanford. I think the Pac 12 is actually better than the SEC, in football this year. Stanford, UCLA and Oregon against SEC's top 3, I almost guarantee that 2 of those Pac 12 teams come out on top, if not all 3.

By the way, who would you say is the top SEC team, because there are only TWO that are showing any kind of power.

One being Alabama, who has had a CUPCAKE schedule, besides A&M, who put points up on the "great" Nick Saban defense. Other than A&M, who else isn't cupcake or overrated? A defensiveless LSU team? They have by far, one of the easiest schedules in the SEC, and this is why their path to the MNC is so successful.

Then you have who, Mizzou? Someone who has been fortunate enough to play the higher powered teams, who have a lot of their top players out? This is not their fault by any means, and not trying to take credit away, as the better TEAM won, but they have been lucky the way things have gone so far.

• Fire 2

There's a media bias because it's the best damn conference in CFB. Lol, how many MNC's have they won in a row now? Think I already posted that here. The point of this thread is the fact that Mizzu and A&M are rising programs and we are not. I'll choke on my own words if we finish 12-1 and B1G champs. I'd love to see this team go out winners as much as anyone else here. But it's pretty irritating that old foes are on the rise and we are stuck. Missouri, A&M, Texas Tech, Baylor just to name a few.

Sure, SEC is the best conf if you only look at the top team. Perhaps the top two. Bob Stoops had it right earlier this summer. Outside of Bama and maybe LSU, the SEC just isn't that strong. That should be evident by Mizzou and aTm's new found success. (Well, aTm until today. lol) But until some team kicks Bama to the curb espn will keep right on spunk slurping the SEC. Because that's what they do.

• Fire 1

Sure, SEC is the best conf if you only look at the top team. Perhaps the top two. Bob Stoops had it right earlier this summer. Outside of Bama and maybe LSU, the SEC just isn't that strong. That should be evident by Mizzou and aTm's new found success. (Well, aTm until today. lol) But until some team kicks Bama to the curb espn will keep right on spunk slurping the SEC. Because that's what they do.

Eliminate LSU out of that, as they just lost. Now you have only one team. Like my comment states above, if Alabama was to face a tougher schedule, their road wouldn't be so easy to the MNC. Hell, even their non conference games are cupcake.

• Fire 1