Does it make you mad Missouri/Texas A&M are having success?

I'm kinda laughing about it. SEC this, SEC that, and a couple of perennial Big XII also-rans are powers if the 'best' conference. Mizzou won what, 2 Big XII North titles and now lead the SEC east by 2 games... True power right there..

Mizzu and A&M are doing much better than we are. We haven't won a conference title since 1999. We live off our own legacy 95 this, 95 that. TO this, TO that. We've done nothing but get embarrassed on national TV since the 2002 Rose Bowl vs Miami. Both teams play in the best conference in CFB and are doing well oh and this is the same conference that has won the past 7 MNC's and a total of 9 out of the BCS's 15 year history. Yeah. FACTS buddy.

You honestly think the SEC is that powerful of a conference this season? Have you been watching the games?

Have you looked at the polls lately? Have you seen how many of their teams have been ranked in the top 10 this year? The SEC schools are tearing each other apart because they are that dang good! 20+ years ago the Big 8 was doing the SAME thing. How about the No. 1 team who has a pretty good chance to 3-peat?

the big8 was never that good. 1 year they were but apart from that it was usually just 2 teams.

as for the sec, they are top heavy. just because that one team has a chance to 3-peat doesnt make the rest of the conference that much better.

Have you looked at the polls lately? Have you seen how many of their teams have been ranked in the top 10 this year? The SEC schools are tearing each other apart because they are that dang good! 20+ years ago the Big 8 was doing the SAME thing. How about the No. 1 team who has a pretty good chance to 3-peat?

When you start ranked in the pre-season top ten because of media bias, then beat up on creampuffs, it's not hard to figure out.

S Carolina, UGA, UF have no reason being ranked. A&M should drop out now after losing at home to Auburn because their defense is one of the worse in all of CFB. If they weren't in the SEC, they'd be gone tomorrow, but they won't.

I'm kinda laughing about it. SEC this, SEC that, and a couple of perennial Big XII also-rans are powers if the 'best' conference. Mizzou won what, 2 Big XII North titles and now lead the SEC east by 2 games... True power right there..

Mizzu and A&M are doing much better than we are. We haven't won a conference title since 1999. We live off our own legacy 95 this, 95 that. TO this, TO that. We've done nothing but get embarrassed on national TV since the 2002 Rose Bowl vs Miami. Both teams play in the best conference in CFB and are doing well oh and this is the same conference that has won the past 7 MNC's and a total of 9 out of the BCS's 15 year history. Yeah. FACTS buddy.

You honestly think the SEC is that powerful of a conference this season? Have you been watching the games?

This tells me all I need to know about you. Good day.

Might not be as strong as a few years back, but compared to the big10 the SEC are gods walking the earth. And that's not even a statement about the sec as much as it is a statement about how bad the big10 is

The B1G have had some of the best games this season already. NW/OSU and UM/PSU were amazing games! And if you can't agree to that then you are not a football fan, just an SEC homer

Injuries are a part of the game. Nobody and I really mean nobody gave us the slightest of breaks last year when 3/4 of our offense was hurt. And down playing Florida because they have injuries. Hello guys, mizzou played without our qb and best defender today. All we did was line up a rs fresh qb in his first start and smoke Florida. Mizzou and Oregon are the only two teams in the country to win every game by atleast 15 points. This is a senior heavy team that would be a top team in any conference. I kinda laugh at how bad we would beat teams if mizzou was still in the b12 or in the big10

Without Franklin I figured this would a good game to bet. That is, to bet against Mizzou. Good thing I didn't put any money on it. Props to Mizzou for the win. :thumbs:

Neither of those programs had to endure Pederson and Callahan. They destroyed so much of what made us great. We are struggling to get back to where we once were. Long road with an offence that is a big time change away from what always gave us an vantage and to a defense that just doesn't seem to be able to grasp the concept of what wearing a black shirt at Nebraska means. As for Missouri and Texas AnM don't give a $hit.

Might not be as strong as a few years back, but compared to the big10 the SEC are gods walking the earth. And that's not even a statement about the sec as much as it is a statement about how bad the big10 is

You are a joke. Good to see your drinking the SEC Koolaid. Congrats on your little success. Don't let it go to your head. It will be a hard fall to reality.

SEC is down this year. I see Oregon and Alabama in the title game. Still lots of football left.....I'm frustrated about Nebraska taking so long to get better especially in a weak legends division. Maybe we win out. Depends on the defense along with maintained consistency on the offense. Hoping for 10-1 and a trip to the big ten championship game. Ohio state looked pretty average against Iowa today.....Fingers crossed.