Martinez-------Will he start on Sat. against Minnesota?

I've been counting the days until a new QB since TM sophomore season. I skipped going to our minor Florida bowl that year just because he was our QB and that destroyed my enthusiasm. It was pretty obvious we needed a little some extra today that TM was not capable to give. What a coincidence that this was by far our worst game since UCLA.

I was not excited about the BP hire from day 1. I would have been ten times happier with Gill, but Osborne didn't want him. Maybe Gill wasn't the guy either, but I guess we'll never know that.

Taylor's appearance today totally derailed any and all progress this team has made over the last 3 games, IN ALL THREE PHASES. You think these players dont know that the 3rd best qb is playing? bullsh#t. They know. Just becuase theyre friends with Taylor doesnt mean they cant know he aint the best option at qb anymore. I saw it from the first snap against SDSU, that this team-o line, receivers, defense, special teams, TIM BECK HIMSELF-had a spark to their play. Today? They got a feel right away that it just didnt feel right. Receivers were out of sink. Everything, from the punter, to the simplest of running plays were completely out of rythm. This is the worst we've seen this offense under Bo Pelini. That incluedes the 2009 season. I'm dun with it.

Fortunately I'll be traveling during next week's game and probably at a soccer tournament the following. Normally I would DVR the games and stay away from scores until I could watch it, Now the smarter approach is check the score and decide whether to watch the game at all. Hopefully BP will stick exclusively with Martinez, if that's what it takes to get rid of Bo it would be worth it but not likely to be worth watching.

Fortunately I'll be traveling during next week's game and probably at a soccer tournament the following. Normally I would DVR the games and stay away from scores until I could watch it, Now the smarter approach is check the score and decide whether to watch the game at all. Hopefully BP will stick exclusively with Martinez, if that's what it takes to get rid of Bo it would be worth it but not likely to be worth watching.

i would rather win games. I would never be one to hope we lose to fire the coach. Ill put faith in the AD to make the right decision. I pulled for my Huskers when Callahan was coach and I'll still do the same. That's a bullsh#t perspective man, c'mon.

Knoxville Husker, I just pressed "delete" on my recording of the Nebraska-Minnesota game to save space on my TV set. I am so upset right now. This is just so depressing. Just disgusted right now. The Alabama fans keep on bragging everywhere I go back home, and my Nebraska Cornhuskers can't get off the mat in a tough B1G conference game. I'm just in a state of depression right now.