Martinez-------Will he start on Sat. against Minnesota?

I think he'll play but the question is will he run the ball control gameplan Beck has used when RKIII is in the game or will he go back to the Cosby plays for Martinez? I like the "catch the Jefferson Street bus and have them open the doors at 3rd Street" play as much as anybody ,but I'm okay with handing the ball to Ameer most of the time combined with intermediate passes as well. For that matter, if Armstrong is in the game will Enunwa be the Coke bottle top or the piece of glass, or will Tommy run that option style that he does so well?

I think he'll play but the question is will he run the ball control gameplan Beck has used when RKIII is in the game or will he go back to the Cosby plays for Martinez? I like the "catch the Jefferson Street bus and have them open the doors at 3rd Street" play as much as anybody ,but I'm okay with handing the ball to Ameer most of the time combined with intermediate passes as well. For that matter, if Armstrong is in the game will Enunwa be the Coke bottle top or the piece of glass, or will Tommy run that option style that he does so well?

Google Translate couldn't figure this out either.

?

did you learn about metaphors at school today? :) I think I get the main idea and I agree. Bring Taylor in slowly and let the offense work as a whole unit, not based on an individual player making plays.

did you learn about metaphors at school today? :) I think I get the main idea and I agree. Bring Taylor in slowly and let the offense work as a whole unit, not based on an individual player making plays.

Yes, it's metaphor week.....next week we're concentrating on just the facts.

If Bo's hitchin us back to the Taylor wagon, it will cost him his job. We will not win 8 games with this kind of offensive bullsh#t. The playcalling and execution put forth by the combination of Beck and Taylor has been 3 times more anemic than successful this year. Flashes of success against Wyoming. Pretty deciend performance against worst team in FBS So Miss, and really just a quarter and half against a sleepy UCLA, and then of course today. And not one qb run play. It's just not good, and I really cant stand it. And i'm pretty sure the teams knows it too, something I've thought since the first series agaisnt SDSU. This offensive line-without their best player or not-has completely reverted back. This is ugly and it's time for THE change. Not a change. THE change.