can we lane kiffin bo?

I think Bo should be given a Solich waiver and at least have the option to evaluate his coaching staff by the end of the year. Firing Bo is not the answer. We can't fire a coach who has won at least 9 games every season he has been here.

Does this season count?

End of season. But start swaying Frost now.

Stop with the Frost love. We need a proven HC. We have no idea how Frost would do as a HC... same as we had with Bo.

Frost has a bright future, but no more "giving a guy a shot" sh!t... I want proof that the leader of the team will have all facets of the program disciplined and focused.

We do not need another unproven coordinater trying to cut thier teeth as Nebraska's head coach. Spend the money and get a proven winner that is willing to put the time needed to recruit and things will turn around pretty quickly.

I think Frost would work if he hires experienced assistants. Bo hired a bunch of grad assistants.

then your saying we could hire anyone for HC as long as he hires experienced assistants. Doesn't need to be SF

I think Bo should be given a Solich waiver and at least have the option to evaluate his coaching staff by the end of the year. Firing Bo is not the answer. We can't fire a coach who has won at least 9 games every season he has been here.

Does this season count?

This season not over yet. need to see what happens.

With the current state of the 2014 recruiting class.....why not.

Explain and elaborate as to what is wrong. If you can't say anything other than "hes only a three star kid," please save yourself the time.

LOL, easy does it EZ. I'm simply stating that it's not exactly a splash at this point (for 2014). The staff has done a fine job recruiting in past years at the last minute and I'm not trying to say it's a bad class so far.....it's just not even close to anything most would consider to be 'rounding out'. If we wait, they do some last minute things....it'd just fall apart in general anyway.

If anything of the sort is done to our current staff I will lose all respect for our current athetic director.

And less than two sh#ts will be given by the athletic director

Until he's fired...

Why is the ignore feature not better on this board?????????? I blocked a lot of non-contributors and I can still see when they quote my post.

Explain and elaborate as to what is wrong. If you can't say anything other than "hes only a three star kid," please save yourself the time.

LOL, easy does it EZ. I'm simply stating that it's not exactly a splash at this point (for 2014). The staff has done a fine job recruiting in past years at the last minute and I'm not trying to say it's a bad class so far.....it's just not even close to anything most would consider to be 'rounding out'. If we wait, they do some last minute things....it'd just fall apart in general anyway.

Last year there were no less than 7 guys that weren't on the radar at this point in the season that signed with NU and it was an absolutely solid class. We will get at least one kid that is committed to another school currently as well. Our class will round out and we will sign a lot of talent. That I promise you. There is a lot of talent in the sophomore class on down on this roster.

Last year there were no less than 7 guys that weren't on the radar at this point in the season that signed with NU and it was an absolutely solid class. We will get at least one kid that is committed to another school currently as well. Our class will round out and we will sign a lot of talent. That I promise you. There is a lot of talent in the sophomore class on down on this roster.

I'm not arguing with you nor am I disagreeing with your promises. In fact, I agree. My main point, which I obviously didn't clearly communicate (which frustrates me because I communicate for a living), is: If there is going to be a change anyway, now would probably work out better for the contents of the 2014 class than, say, in December.

Does this season count?

This season not over yet. need to see what happens.

Yep and that's the attitude the staff and players need to have right now. Last year Bo challenged the players and told them they needed to win out. I don't know if Bo can light another fire under this year's squad. Really need to see how this plays out and take it one game at a time.

I'm not arguing with you nor am I disagreeing with your promises. In fact, I agree. My main point, which I obviously didn't clearly communicate (which frustrates me because I communicate for a living), is: If there is going to be a change anyway, now would probably work out better for the contents of the 2014 class than, say, in December.

Gotcha :thumbs I see what you are saying now.

Bo had his chances to bring in coordinators. We're past that stage. He blew it.

Really depends on how you look at it as I believe it has been mentioned before that Zook and Stoops were both offered the Co-DC job and chose other opportunities; Zook, to expand upon the business he does in South Florida, Stoops to coach with his brother.

The popular candidate to be the HC at NU was also offered a Co-OC position with Tim Beck and his offer was pulled.

If that is "blowing it" fine. But the thing people like to believe on this board was the Tim Beck and JP were Bo's only choices. Which is just flat out not the case.

One way or another, Bo needs to go. He needs to take Beck, Papuchis and the rest of those not ready for prime time players. Keep Brown and Fisher. The rest need to be gone. I would have fired them a season or two ago. I'd prefer they be fired now. But realistically we'll have to wait until the end of the year. But it needs to happen.

This is beyond pathetic.

And Ganz. Ganz has done his job admiraly, all things considered.