can we lane kiffin bo?

End of season. But start swaying Frost now.

Stop with the Frost love. We need a proven HC. We have no idea how Frost would do as a HC... same as we had with Bo.

Frost has a bright future, but no more "giving a guy a shot" sh!t... I want proof that the leader of the team will have all facets of the program disciplined and focused.

We do not need another unproven coordinater trying to cut thier teeth as Nebraska's head coach. Spend the money and get a proven winner that is willing to put the time needed to recruit and things will turn around pretty quickly.

I think Frost would work if he hires experienced assistants. Bo hired a bunch of grad assistants.

What a complete disgrace. Minnesota played a good game, but as usual, our team was unprepared. While I admire Bo's loyalty, it was pretty obvious mid-way through the game that Nebraska needed a jolt on offense, as Taylor was simply off today. Bo should have put in Tommy for a few drives as Taylor was indecisive and not moving well. When you take away Taylor's running game, he's just an average quarterback at best.

Martinez is an average QB, with a low IQ for the game!

There is no fix to this current state of methane inhaling. Pelini needs to go SOONER rather than later. He can't put a solid staff together and his coaching is a complete joke. I will not watch Martinez make a mockery of NU football again. He needs to quit football, should have played safety and seen if he was tough enough..... too late for him. He just needs to quit. I've never been so embarrassed, Callahan/Cozgrove, Pelini/whoever he BSs into coaching with him and Tom & Jerry.... all the same except Tom and Jerry can be funny....

Absolutely not.

And no on the Frost move. If this really carries out and we make a change, it's time to show our will and balls and pocketbooks, and go TAKE someone proven. The Chiefs got Andy Reid. Why cant we get who we WANT. I'm not playing the "we cant get him or him game" anymore.

This is a disturbing time for me becuase I do like Bo. He has really done a lot of good for the program and runs it in clean and good manner, But it's still about winning and losing the bottom line. And that bottom line just went heavy red today.