The "Name your new head coach" thread megamerge

Personally I like Richt. Like the OP said the SEC is so competitive that every coach there has ups and downs. Richt did win 2 SEC championships and has been to 3 BCS games so he's done something right, not to mention a lot of people thought they should have played for the BCS championship the year they blew out Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl

Personally I like Richt. Like the OP said the SEC is so competitive that every coach there has ups and downs. Richt did win 2 SEC championships and has been to 3 BCS games so he's done something right, not to mention a lot of people thought they should have played for the BCS championship the year they blew out Hawaii in the Sugar Bowl

That vaunted SEC that MIZZOU up until this week was running through? Okay.

! The fans deserve no less in Husker Nation

These kinds of statements really piss me off.

Not sure why unless you are taking me out of context? I'm talking from a helpless fan perspective, who has been a Husker fan from a very early age, lives and dies Husker football, but isn't capable himself of helping beyond buying as much merchandise and the occasional ticket(s) that someone is willing to give up on any random weekend because they cant make it, as possible but would without question give more if they somehow could! It actually hurts to not be able to feel as if you can help make even the slightest difference to help keep Husker football on top!

I think Bo will be the HC next year and be allowed 1 more year to have his young defense show that they can live up to the Blackshirt tradition and be a dominating D for all to fear! Whether all the assistant coaches should be or will be here still is another topic for debate!

I am not entirely sure what I'd like to see, but my money is on there being a change made between Iowa and a potential bowl game.

If read another Nick Saban comment I'll puke. Jeebus guys. Be reasonable. This place would be too much a threat to his legacy. Not to mention, we bitch about Bo's demeanor, we would fry Saban his first loss. We as a fanbase cant handle Nick Saban. Plain and simple. Move on.

It would either be a proven coordinator at a major school like Bo was, or the next Tressel/Meyer/Saban/Kelly-hopeful up-and-comer from a non-bcs program. I'd prefer this one. Someone's who's already made their hey, made their mistakes as a HEAD COACH. Enough with the learning-on-the-job experiments. It doesnt work that way on pride and such anymore. Show the money, get who we need. But it has to be reasonable.

Time to puke. Seriously though, what makes you think he wouldn't leave? He left MSU, and left LSU after winning a MNC. As far as nice places to live, Lincoln is an improvement over Tuscaloosa. I think he think about a fat raise.

The word is he's moving to Texas after this season. At least that's what reports out of Texas are saying

I think Bo will be the HC next year and be allowed 1 more year to have his young defense show that they can live up to the Blackshirt tradition and be a dominating D for all to fear! Whether all the assistant coaches should be or will be here still is another topic for debate!

I am not entirely sure what I'd like to see, but my money is on there being a change made between Iowa and a potential bowl game.

Head coach or asst. coaches? Somebody is getting fired. Im just not sure yet if one will be Bo or not.

If I am taking your statement right, what you are saying is a very bold statement. I know you have made statements in the past that later on have turned out to be true, so I am not disputing that you just said, but like you, I am not sure if that is something that I'd like to see or not? What if, by some dumb luck we win out... then what?

If I am taking your statement right, what you are saying is a very bold statement. I know you have made statements in the past that later on have turned out to be true, so I am not disputing that you just said, but like you, I am not sure if that is something that I'd like to see or not? What if, by some dumb luck we win out... then what?

I think its pretty inevitable that changes will be made whether we win out or not. Im not so sure Bo will be one of them though.

I think its pretty inevitable that changes will be made whether we win out or not. Im not so sure Bo will be one of them though.

That is the safest bet I think...