4 dropped passes

This isn't a catchable ball. OK.

J7Id1Uc.jpg

I'm convinced, it was a pretty, big, large, gift wrapped, free touchdown that every member on here would have caught one handed.

Facts are facts, Taylor didn't make the best throws today. Some were dropped. Let's find more reasons not to put Taylor as part of the problem today.

• Fire 1

I don't think our receivers are overrated at all. We have NFL talent there, but we're not making use of it. Kenny is a beast.

By the way, being a New England Patriots fan this year and having watched all of those games, I consider myself a bit of a drops connoisseur at this point :lol:

Do you think his shoulder was injured when he fell on it and he's still bothered by it?

J7Id1Uc.jpg

There is no correlation between ball placement and the ability to make a catch apparently.

People should note that in your gif. , that's our backup, redshirt freshman qb making a throw that our "struggling" receiver laid up for at risk of life in the middle of 4 defenders to haul in with one hand, showing incredible moxy and swagger in doing so.

Damn look how high that kid jumped to make that catch. If it had been on the numbers it would have been much easier. That's not Taylor's fault. Anybody on this board could have made that catch! I agree Knapp. You've changed my mind. Kenny Bell sucks for dropping that easy catch. So easy. Taylor is the greatest!

This isn't a catchable ball. OK. J7Id1Uc.jpg
I'm convinced, it was a pretty, big, large, gift wrapped, free touchdown that every member on here would have caught one handed. Facts are facts, Taylor didn't make the best throws today. Some were dropped. Let's find more reasons not to put Taylor as part of the problem today.

I think the point is they're ALL part of the problem. The qb is hit and miss, the receivers don't catch balls that could change the game, our best lineman is out and I thought I heard another one went down today.....then there's the defense....then the playcalling....then the refs who don't seem to have any problem with cheap shots against our players. I wanted to see RKIII but I def wouldn't put it all on Martinez.

dW65QG5.jpg

UkiNNfQ.jpg

Kenny is running to the right. He's reaching back to the left to get it. Not to mention from the first picture it's clear that the ball, which is on its way down, was probably a smidge too high for Kenny. If he were a foot further back in the endzone then he can get his hands around the nose of the ball at the highest point of his jump. But in knapplc's picture the ball was clearly too high in the split second before the snapshot. It's already going through his hands at this point and it's still too high. Bad jump? I don't think so, again, because a) the jump shouldn't have been necessary, and b) it was behind him.

Again, can't beat up Taylor too much. He was evading pocket trouble and needed to get rid of it. But can't beat up Kenny on this one either.

I don't think our receivers are overrated at all. We have NFL talent there, but we're not making use of it. Kenny is a beast.

You know, we say this, but I'm not sure it's reflected in NFL prospect rankings. According to CBS sports, Quincy is the 40th rated WR for the 2014 draft. Kenny Bell is rated 18th among WR's for the 2015 draft.

They're good, but not elite.

J7Id1Uc.jpg

Hits your hands ....it's catchable

So, if you can touch a basketball rim fully extended with one finger, you should be expected to dunk a basketball?

He's not touching that ball with one finger at full extension. The bulk of that ball is below the top of his fingers. That's a catch that Kenny makes - that he has to make - 99 of 100 times.

I'm not here to tell you that Taylor played a great game because we all know he didn't. But those four dropped passes were critical, and while we've got our tar and feathers out for Martinez, shouldn't there be some to spare for our two star WRs who, literally, dropped the ball?

If we have antipathy for the quarterback and not the receivers, that says more about us than it says about the quarterback.

• Fire 1

anyone here think that the poorly thown balls that TMart had today were because of throwing off of the back foot and not being able to plant his left foot because of the "pain or Shock" that he has in his left foot when planted?

with the pic of Bell missing the high throw, is that throw on target with a "100%" foot?