A collection of rather horrifying post-game tweets

knapplc

jeebus frickin kriest

@swmckewonOWH

Quincy Enunwa said Nebraska's offense had a bad week of practice and Beck pulled him aside this week to address it

What the hell is going on. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the players knowing we're trotting out a damn mash unit for quarterback. Sit Taylor. For his sake and the team's Bo. My god. My faith in Bo as a football coach may be completely gone for sure now if it wasnt already.

jeebus frickin kriest

@swmckewonOWH

Quincy Enunwa said Nebraska's offense had a bad week of practice and Beck pulled him aside this week to address it

What the hell is going on. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the players knowing we're trotting out a damn mash unit for quarterback. Sit Taylor. For his sake and the team's Bo. My god. My faith in Bo as a football coach may be completely gone for sure now if it wasnt already.

I've had a problem with Pelini since last year's Ohio State game. I've long believed this team has systemic issues. Pelini has been here too long for excuses. He does not deserve time, trust, or second chances. He's in year six getting whipped by a Minnesota assistant.

It's over. Pelini has no defense and no defenders. The program is an embarrassment and there is no one left to blame.

• Fire 1

That's right Bo, Taylor isn't the reason we lost this game. It was your decision to start an obviously hobbled Taylor that lost us this game. If we had started Tommy Armstrong and called a conservative game relying on our staple of running backs to carry the ball 40+ times like we had the last few games we have a much better chance to win. It's just frustrating, Taylor deserves better, the players deserve better, the fans deserve better.

• Fire 3

If, as a fan, you do not realize that this team is mentally done, checked out, cashed it in etc......You (me) are crazy. Coaches playing a kid, who admits he is basically broken down. You have a healthy TA and RKIII who are more than serviceable. A captain, picked by Bo, who admits he was mentally out of it. WTH!!!!!!!

This entire team needs a meeting with a sport psychologist. We have some serious issues.

Those tweets from the team and staff make me feel worse than the loss. Damn.

Amzing that Joseph mentioned the Wisky game. Same thing we have said all season. Again, crappy coaching at best. Best of luck Bo.

Why hasn't the NU staff studied the the Wisconsin championship game film a ton!!!!!!!!!!

• Fire 1

jeebus frickin kriest

@swmckewonOWH

I've had a problem with Pelini since last year's Ohio State game. I've long believed this team has systemic issues. Pelini has been here too long for excuses. He does not deserve time, trust, or second chances. He's in year six getting whipped by a Minnesota assistant.

It's over. Pelini has no defense and no defenders. The program is an embarrassment and there is no one left to blame.

Good points. Who will be the next coach in line for 6 years then fired?

I said a week or so ago that I didn't think the coaching staff had the stones to take Martinez out if he started playing bad. Now that it's happened, it's obvious Bo is the only one who doesn't have the stones to replace Martinez and would rather run him into the ground. If he loves the kid so much, do him a favor, don't continue playing him while he's injured. His straight line speed is gone if he can't plant, and he has never really shown much agility to begin with and has a questionable arm/release/delivery and poor decision making.

Is there anything positive that could come out of this by playing Martinez right now? How many times do we have to see Bo ditch something that was working? Perhaps we had a bad week of practice because Bo decided the QB would be a game time decision? Perhaps the offense' reps were divided w/ the 3 QB's? I do think having TA/Kellogg is or was the blessing in disguise that we needed. Yeah, TA had a bad day at Purdue but that was his first road game. I think the risk/reward is much better with TA or Kellogg than a wounded Martinez.

I agree with the post about sending the whole team to a shrink...or drill instructor. ZERO leadership

We have ONE guy who wouldn't get driven out of the locker room from previous Husker teams, and that is Josh Mitchell. Too bad he didn't come in a Stanley Jean Baptiste type body, but I'll still take him over the zombies that pass for the rest of the team.

I agree with the post about sending the whole team to a shrink...or drill instructor. ZERO leadership

http://sports.omaha.com/2013/05/01/huskers-back-for-more-military-training/

As our Dirk Chatelain unpacked beautifully in a column last fall, the Nebraska football team’s excursion into military leadership training paid dividends, according to players and coaches, during the course of last season.

It’s no surprise NU went for another dip of high-intensity mental and physical stress, inviting The Program back this spring.

If, as a fan, you do not realize that this team is mentally done, checked out, cashed it in etc......You (me) are crazy. Coaches playing a kid, who admits he is basically broken down. You have a healthy TA and RKIII who are more than serviceable. A captain, picked by Bo, who admits he was mentally out of it. WTH!!!!!!!

This entire team needs a meeting with a sport psychologist. We have some serious issues.

Those tweets from the team and staff make me feel worse than the loss. Damn.

Amzing that Joseph mentioned the Wisky game. Same thing we have said all season. Again, crappy coaching at best. Best of luck Bo.

and so what did WE learn from the Wisky game?....not a damn thing!