Im disgusted

Redux

The only thing Im angry about after this game is the fact that martinez started, and played the entire game even though he is not 100%. The coaches have stressed to this point that he will not play until he is 100%, yet what happens?

Thats absolutely infuriating.. Martinez is not an effective QB while injured. I admire and appreciate his grit and his perseverence but the coaches and Taylor himself has to know when to shut it down and know you are not effective.

Before I get the Pro-Taylor crowd jumping all over my back, No, Taylor was not the only issue but the inept-ness of the offense did the defense no favors on Saturday and thats an issue. If Taylor is 100% healthy, I will get behind him and support him 150% but not until then.

Kenny Bell should just "man up"? They go on the road and lay a dud and hes upset, then he looks at twitter and gets blasted by his own fans. Thats crap. He gives us his all game after game, has a bad day then has to hear about it from people who watched the game from their couch.

Ya know I used to say that was the low class bullsh#t that I couldnt stand about the NFL. Now its plastered all over Husker Nation. What a joke. I like the fact some of you are hiding behind the fact we lost that its justifiable to verbally attack a kid who wears a Nebraska uniform. Im once again disgusted.

• Fire 1

For sh#ts sake Im tired of this nonsense. Teams lose. You pick yourself up. You dust youself off. You prepare for next week. Look at Colorado or Wazzu. They lose alot. They still go out and play the next week. Will they win? Wjo knows! But they still play the rest of the season out. And thats what were gonna do.

Whether we win out or lose a couple more games, support the team. Support the staff for Devaneys sake! Do the who could replace Bo crap after the bowl season. At this rate I.kinda hope Bo goes just so we can get a jumpstart on hating oir new coach and his schemes and recruiting.

• Fire 1

For sh#ts sake Im tired of this nonsense. Teams lose. You pick yourself up. You dust youself off. You prepare for next week. Look at Colorado or Wazzu. They lose alot. They still go out and play the next week. Will they win? Wjo knows! But they still play the rest of the season out. And thats what were gonna do.

Whether we win out or lose a couple more games, support the team. Support the staff for Devaneys sake! Do the who could replace Bo crap after the bowl season. At this rate I.kinda hope Bo goes just so we can get a jumpstart on hating oir new coach and his schemes and recruiting.

Ive supported Pelini through everything up until this post game presser. I'll still support him but he has to bench Martinez unless he is truly 100% healthy. If I see Martinez take one more snap for our offense when he isnt completely healthy, then personally my support is gone. We have seen time and again that an injured Martinez is completely detrimental to this offense. We have two more than capable backups. USE THEM.

Not that my support really means anything to the coach but I'm sure there is a lot of people like me.

I'm sorry, and with all due respect, but if Bo and Kenny Bell let a few idiots on twitter pursuade their opinion of a fanbase consisting of literally millions, then it's time for them to move on. I know it's a dissappointing situation, but if you dont realize that it's the real world and have a perspective that those people are out there, no matter where you go, then there's no hope for you. i would think they understand though.

It isn't just a few idiots on Twitter. It isn't just a lot of idiots on HuskerBoard. There is a real problem with all fans, Huskers included.

...at least we've now established your standard for Nebraska football. That will come in useful as I read your posts in the future.

• Fire 2

Nebraska needs all the help it can get from its fans. Like it or not this isnt a dream job. Vastly unpopulated with slim pickings for top tier recruits. The surrounding states dont offer a boatload either and there is a chance that kids familyhates Nebraska for beating Kansas 90 times in a row. So we have to go coast to coast. Now youve.gotta convince a kid that comes from a place it doesnt snow to come here and help win conference titles and national titles even though we havent done it in ten plus years.

I dont care if you are Nick Saban or Urban Meyer. This is one of the tougher name brand places to recruit. But look at that raw talent on the field. Tell me your not excited for that next year. Problem is now Bo likely wont get to see it out and cherish the fruit of his labor. Some new guy will. Thats fotball though.

Just remember how hard a coach has to bust his tail to get kids here next time you think Bo cant recruit. If its his schemes and play calling uou dont like, well, cant help ya there.

I used Wazzu and Colorado as examples because they are both programs who have had success and are on hard times. Much harder times than ours. But if you think my standard is that low youve got another thing coming. Oh well, go ahead and mock me. Just add to the issue and dont worry about supporting the team. Its much more helpful to be spiteful towards other posters who jus want Nebraska tto succeed.

Nebraska needs all the help it can get from its fans. Like it or not this isnt a dream job. Vastly unpopulated with slim pickings for top tier recruits. The surrounding states dont offer a boatload either and there is a chance that kids familyhates Nebraska for beating Kansas 90 times in a row. So we have to go coast to coast. Now youve.gotta convince a kid that comes from a place it doesnt snow to come here and help win conference titles and national titles even though we havent done it in ten plus years.

I dont care if you are Nick Saban or Urban Meyer. This is one of the tougher name brand places to recruit. But look at that raw talent on the field. Tell me your not excited for that next year. Problem is now Bo likely wont get to see it out and cherish the fruit of his labor. Some new guy will. Thats fotball though.

Just remember how hard a coach has to bust his tail to get kids here next time you think Bo cant recruit. If its his schemes and play calling uou dont like, well, cant help ya there.

so, it doesn't snow in Michigan, Ohio or Wisconsin.........next excuse?