Over/Under TM starts another game.

What is going to be the reaction when Tommy starts, then struggles, and Taylor comes in late and saves the day. Taylor is NOT the problem. Unless he plays on the defensive line, then that's another story.

Your right in that Taylor is not the only problem but his play last sat. was one of them. I have supported taylor threw his tenure at NU but if he is not 100%, then he should not be playing plain and simple.

Let's face it. Putting in Taylor was pure wishful thinking both by this coaching staff and by Taylor. I really thought it would work too. My thoughts going into the game were that Taylor was going to be able to run like we know he is capable of and that the defense would take a baby step forward in limiting the Gophers. Taylor couldn't run and the defense took a step backward. No surprise that we lost.

Obviously Taylor was looking for a place to fall down, not cutting up field for big gains, as we... edit I.... would have liked. But that D is bad and I don't know how we can "hope" will improve. It simply is not going to improve. Ameer's fumble didn't help. The drops didn't help, but we were in desperate trouble right off the bat when Minnesota went on that grinding drive early and made it look so easy against our defensive front.

Play Tommy if you want, but it's not like he isn't capable of fumbling and throwing picks. And if our defense stinks, those mistakes could lead indirectly to points due to our defense not being able to do much up front.

I totally agree with you on putting taylor in. I put more blame on Bo for leaving him so long because he didn't look comfortable for most of the game. As for TA or RK3 playing I understand that there are risks that go with it but they can't be any greater than having taylor in there at 75%. The D needs to grow a pair and learn when to say enough is enough because last sat. had nothing to do with skill but more with Minnesota just enforcing their will on our d line.

Way over. I think he starts this week.

If he starts this week, I'll walk right out of the stadium, as I am not going to watch another clusterfk terribad offensive performance and get embarrased at home.

Is this a joke? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. "f#*k THE FANS."

How did you feel about the fans leaving at halftime in 2007 against OSU? It's the same thing. Buy the ticket, support the team, show up to the game, but you are under no obligation to watch your team take a massive dump on the field. If you'd rather end your Saturday with the same amount of pulled out hair that you started it with, and choose to go antiquing instead, then that's your choice.

Also, prediction on Taylor starting? 1 more game. Don't know if it's this week or further on, but I say he starts one more.

If he starts this week, I'll walk right out of the stadium, as I am not going to watch another clusterfk terribad offensive performance and get embarrased at home.

Is this a joke? Don't let the door hit you on the way out. "f#*k THE FANS."

Absolutely no joke. I have been a fan my entire life and have supported this coaching staff through everything, but if the coaches put in an injured Martinez to play when he is clearly not ready to lead this team as his injury severely limits his playmaking ability then I don't care to sit there through 60 minutes of total sh#t like I saw last week. I have ALWAYS been the kool aid drinker and optimistic sally compared to many fans I know but even I have a limit. I'm sorry, but if you think Martinez isn't detrimental to this offense while he is injured then you are off your damn rocker. While he is injured opposing teams do not need to worry about defending his running ability, and even as much as he has improved, he cannot beat teams with his arm alone.

If the coaches aren't going to try and put this team in the best position to win by starting a QB who isnt 40% limited than I'm not going to pretend to sit there and support that decision.

Don't get me wrong, the defense is a total dumpster fire, but the offense should be able to keep up with the scoring of Minnesota and every other team on our schedule! The offense should have put up 40+ last weekend, there is no damn excuse for it. Taylor is limited, and it's a total double standard that he continues to start even though he is completely ineffective while injured. We have two completely capable backups that we can switch between, if Taylor can't use his legs and be the running threat we all know he can be when healthy then SIT HIS ARSE ON THE BENCH. I appreciate everything the kid has done for Nebraska and I admire his heart and perseverence but enough is enough.

If we don't lose again the chances are 0% or damn well better be!!!! If we don't lose and our QBs look even okay he just needs to sit. Give him a plaque letting him know we appreciate everything he has done. But it's time for change now for a hopefully better future.

I think the coaches & team have turned the page on the Taylor Martinez era as starting quarterback for Nebraska. In my opinion the Tommy Armstrong era starts this weekend against Northwestern.

For 3 1/2 years there is no question Taylor played his guts out for this program, but I think the writing is on the wall for the Nebraska program that a change is needed...it's time to turn the page.

It really pains me to say that, but our offense is inept with an injured Martinez in the lineup and I can't stand to watch that anymore.

I had to watch the movie 'How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days' with an ex once...they played this card game...trying to think of the name of it...