Kellogg, Armstrong aim to 'light fire' among teammates

The onus will really be on this offense to take care of this young and struggling defense.

Fortunately, that's what they've been billed as having the firepower to do all along. Let's see if it happens.

Excellent post, couldn't agree more. Going into this season, that's what a lot of us expected to happen. Hoping we take NW to the woodshed saturday. We are still in it for the legends, not all is lost right now!

Tommy has a swagger. A moxy to him that I saw the first few snaps he took against So Miss. He reaffirmed that identity in the 3 starts. I'm sorry, but he's just got that extra bit of savy a qb needs, that Taylor just doesnt have. And frankly, I dont know how it's not obvious that the players just respond to him in what seems a more productive manner all around. Maybe it's just because quarterback is Tommy's naturally gifted position, and we all know it is not really Taylor's. It just takes a special type of mindset to be a quarterback. And now looking back even on Taylor's tribulations, it's just hard to find that with him. It's not a conviction on the guy. I'm not bashing on him. It's just an observation.