WR JUCO Robert Lockhart

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

One of the recruiting experts was on Saturday's Hail Varsity radio show and I can't remember who, so I'm not going to guess, said there were two current commits who could 'drop off' the 2014 class. He didn't mention names, but he said if you follow recruiting close enough, you could tell where the coaches have visited lately and where they hadn't. Co-host Mark Kranack (sp) did some investigating at the commercial time out and put Lockheart on this list. Kranack also listed Josh Kalu, but Bo was there on 1/22.

any ideas on who the other potential drop would be?

One of the recruiting experts was on Saturday's Hail Varsity radio show and I can't remember who, so I'm not going to guess, said there were two current commits who could 'drop off' the 2014 class. He didn't mention names, but he said if you follow recruiting close enough, you could tell where the coaches have visited lately and where they hadn't. Co-host Mark Kranack (sp) did some investigating at the commercial time out and put Lockheart on this list. Kranack also listed Josh Kalu, but Bo was there on 1/22.

Stewart. Rumor is Lockhart and Stewart may not make it for academic issues. Of course, coaches and the recruits have said nothing publicly. However, coaches have not visited either recruit since the dead period has been up, visiting all others.

Stewart. Rumor is Lockhart and Stewart may not make it for academic issues. Of course, coaches and the recruits have said nothing publicly. However, coaches have not visited either recruit since the dead period has been up, visiting all others.

correct and Lockharts coach said he will not make it to Nebraska.

it described that he re tore is acl in december and there's doubt whether he'll be physically ready due to the fact that he was supposed to come in and contribute immediately. Then went on to describe he has some issues to clear up and if he gets everything out of the way and succeeds with clearing everything up and getting healthy, that he may sign in May. Coaches will visit him periodically to check up on him.

So it might not be over, but it doesn't look great.