Coaching change is inevitable, better to plan for the future now

People surrounding those morons need to stand up and say something. Or security needs to do something. I know it is a very small portion of people, which means that there are more people that wont tolerate this garbage and need to make those clowns realize that is the feeling of the majority of the fanbase. I don't care how bad you think a coach is.

It's been awhile since I've been to a game at Memorial stadium but I cannot even fathom this behavior going past the first comment. Where are the other fans while this is happening? I don't want to come off as some kind of tough guy, because I'm not but, I sure wouldn't put up with it. Somebody needs to have the balls to get a coalition of fans together and go put an end to it if the ushers/security isn't taking care of it. Not too many loudmouths are going to stand up to 3-4-5-6 other fans telling them to shutup or else.

I may not think Pelini is getting the job done but, I'm sure as hell not going to heckle him at a game or put up with it from others. He is the Nebraska coach until the day he isn't and that deserves respect from the fans.

He is going to stay. We saw something we really haven't seen him do here, ask the players what they think will work and they played great. He usually is stubborn and thinks his scheme will work this year. I think last game is the spark that this team has been missing the past couple years.

So what your saying is that the players are better coaches than Bo ?>>??

He is going to stay. We saw something we really haven't seen him do here, ask the players what they think will work and they played great. He usually is stubborn and thinks his scheme will work this year. I think last game is the spark that this team has been missing the past couple years.

yep.

yep.

Ha ha! Bo played free safety for tOSU, and I think started for two years and was co-captain of the defense. He must have known football back then. But he got dumber at football during his next 22 years of coaching. :facepalm:

yep.

You do know that this isn't the first time he's asked players what they want to do don't you? Any coach worth his salt is going to do that at some point during a season. They're always asking players what they're seeing and what they're feeling so they can make adjustments.

yep.

Ha ha! Bo played free safety for tOSU, and I think started for two years and was co-captain of the defense. He must have known football back then. But he got dumber at football during his next 22 years of coaching. :facepalm:

I meant to put :sarcasm, after "yep"

Edited by iowahuskers

yep.

You do know that this isn't the first time he's asked players what they want to do don't you? Any coach worth his salt is going to do that at some point during a season. They're always asking players what they're seeing and what they're feeling so they can make adjustments.

I know it's not the first time he has asked however it could be the first he changed his scheme around what the players wanted. Instead of thinking his defense will work once every one "executes" he made it more simple and we saw how it worked. Granted, NW was down to their 4th string RB.

People surrounding those morons need to stand up and say something. Or security needs to do something. I know it is a very small portion of people, which means that there are more people that wont tolerate this garbage and need to make those clowns realize that is the feeling of the majority of the fanbase. I don't care how bad you think a coach is.

It's been awhile since I've been to a game at Memorial stadium but I cannot even fathom this behavior going past the first comment. Where are the other fans while this is happening? I don't want to come off as some kind of tough guy, because I'm not but, I sure wouldn't put up with it. Somebody needs to have the balls to get a coalition of fans together and go put an end to it if the ushers/security isn't taking care of it. Not too many loudmouths are going to stand up to 3-4-5-6 other fans telling them to shutup or else.

I may not think Pelini is getting the job done but, I'm sure as hell not going to heckle him at a game or put up with it from others. He is the Nebraska coach until the day he isn't and that deserves respect from the fans.

People call the ushers to intervene with all kinds of things - even people standing up "too much." You know the people around someone behaving like this wouldn't stand for it, and at the very least would call an usher, if not the cops.

It's simple common sense replies like EZ's and JJ's that make me wonder how accurate the portrayal of the "couple fans yelling obscenities at Bo." While I don't doubt Mr. Accountability's veracity, I don't know if he was told the full story by the guy who witnessed this. It's the kind of thing that a little embellishment makes a better story for the telling.

My division boss told me they were sitting on the east side, bout 2 rows up and Bo was right in front of them back at the benches preaching to some defensive guys, and that there were a couple fans yelling obscenitiies (f#*k you Bo! Shut your mouth Bo!) at Bo. He said on a couple instances Bo looked up right at the guys. It's gotta be tough for a guy like that that wears his heart on his sleeve to not let that stuff get to him and not retaliate. You have to imagine it just builds and builds on him.

What was worse was the "fans" that heckled the previous coaches familiys/kids at their high school football games. It takes a big man to heckle women and kids, no matter how badly you think thier father/husband is doing thier job. Those idiots took a page out of Mizzou fans right there and that is when I gave up on the bs "best fans in the country" crap that a lot of people hold so dearly.

People call the ushers to intervene with all kinds of things - even people standing up "too much." You know the people around someone behaving like this wouldn't stand for it, and at the very least would call an usher, if not the cops.

It's simple common sense replies like EZ's and JJ's that make me wonder how accurate the portrayal of the "couple fans yelling obscenities at Bo." While I don't doubt Mr. Accountability's veracity, I don't know if he was told the full story by the guy who witnessed this. It's the kind of thing that a little embellishment makes a better story for the telling.

Just a heresay story of course. I believe it personally. And like I've said, I've seen such a thing happen with my own two eyes as well. And I've them folks did not get to enjoy the game much longer. Like I also said, I have very little doubt that if someone really did act that way, that he didnt hang around much longer.

Also, I refuse to let a bad apple or 3 spoil the rep of 90+k fans.

Just a heresay story of course. I believe it personally. And like I've said, I've seen such a thing happen with my own two eyes as well. And I've them folks did not get to enjoy the game much longer. Like I also said, I have very little doubt that if someone really did act that way, that he didnt hang around much longer.

Also, I refuse to let a bad apple or 3 spoil the rep of 90+k fans.

And this I'll buy 100%, of course. We've all seen (or at times, been :D ) Drunken Husker Fan. We've all seen the guy who wants to run off at the mouth. But like you, I've never seen anyone do it for very long. That 90,000-strong group of Husker Fans isn't going to put up with that kind of B.S. for more than a couple of minutes.

Maybe I misread what you had posted above, but I thought the guy had gone off on Bo for a while, and I would be surprised if the fans around him let that go on. But a few lines or for a couple of minutes? Oh yeah, we've all seen that happen.

I sat by 5 50 year old fat asses that bitched the whole flipping game about sh#t that didn't even make sense. Worst fans I have ever sat by, by far. The best part was after the field goal they left ha ha

f#*k them. sh#t fans need to find a new team. My uncle is a Raider fan, thats true dedication.

I sat by 5 50 year old fat asses that bitched the whole flipping game about sh#t that didn't even make sense. Worst fans I have ever sat by, by far. The best part was after the field goal they left ha ha

f#*k them. sh#t fans need to find a new team. My uncle is a Raider fan, thats true dedication.

Yeah my wife had to elbow me a couple times but I kept my cool for the most part. I just told her that these seats suck and would much rather have sat back in the North end zone. It was a lot of fun over there the last two times we sat there. And, yes that is dedication. I have a good friend that's a Raiders fan and I just call him stupid lmao. I guess you're nicer than me.

Yeah my wife had to elbow me a couple times but I kept my cool for the most part. I just told her that these seats suck and would much rather have sat back in the North end zone. It was a lot of fun over there the last two times we sat there. And, yes that is dedication. I have a good friend that's a Raiders fan and I just call him stupid lmao. I guess you're nicer than me.

AMong 6 of us in my family we did a fantasy league. He picked all Raiders, including the bench. I beat him 175-0 on their bye week. He just said RAAAAIIIIDEEERRRRS

• Fire 1