O-Line

jamrinelli

I am very pleased with how our "make Shift" Offensive line played tonight. They did a great job of keeping Armstrong clean on that last drive and opened up some holes for AA. I know some people are not happy with the minimal amount of yards, but they played well enough to win the game with three starters out!!!

I thought Sterup played extremely well. For those who think we don't have depth. Our three best linemen are now out, and I think we still have a serviceable O-Line. We got some good ones who will be available next year. I think things could be looking up for Nebraska in the near and distant future!

Consisering all the injuries, the o-line performed admirably today. I just hope these guys stay healthy and possibly get 1 or 2 back for MSU. I have a feeling that is going to be a whole new challenge. Hopefully they've got another game of answering the call in them. Our o-line will be the most critical element this week.