Is this where you thought Nebraska would be heading into Season 3 of Big Ten?

What expectations?

The expectation to come out in a big game and not show total incompetence and sh#t our pants and turn it over twice in our first 10 snaps, and having this same kind of thing happening over and over?

No, I never put expections of championships and X amount of wins on a coaches head. But the pattern of us not even being able to execute the simplest basics of the game of football time and time again is grounds for plenty of blame.

What's even more frustrating is that it's a different fundamental every time. Against UCLA it was tackling and coverage. Against Michigan State it was turnovers.

But I suppose that's better than tackling and turnovers, which have plagued our big game issues the last few years.

What expectations?

The expectation to come out in a big game and not show total incompetence and sh#t our pants and turn it over twice in our first 10 snaps, and having this same kind of thing happening over and over?

No, I never put expections of championships and X amount of wins on a coaches head. But the pattern of us not even being able to execute the simplest basics of the game of football time and time again is grounds for plenty of blame.

Could you imagine actually pooping your pants in a game though! thankfully, to prepare for this, I hear Bo is planning on the team wearing black pants next year. You see folks, at the end of the day, it's all fixable, at the end of the day.

What expectations?

Agreed. It's maddening...and just happens over and over.

I thought we would have established an offensive identity and maintained Pelini's defensive performance. We've done neither, though we have an opportunity to do both. Let's make no mistake about this: we are in a bad division of a bad conference. There is still an opportunity for Pelini to accomplish something.

You hit the nail on the head...bad division, bad conference, and with a soft schedule, this should have been the year to Pelini to accomplish something. What exactly is he going to accomplish this year? What major goal that the team set early in the year will be accomplished?

Oh this year is most definitely over. I thought it was after Minnesota. Now it's just more official.

Going forward, we have talent on the D-line, we return some major contributors on offense next year, lot of lineman getting real snaps. And the schedule stays weak. Pelini CAN get it done, but I think it's going to involve him making some very unpleasant decisions with regard to his friends. I don't want to get dramatic, but I think that's what the medium-term future of this program burns down to.

I thought we would have established an offensive identity and maintained Pelini's defensive performance. We've done neither, though we have an opportunity to do both. Let's make no mistake about this: we are in a bad division of a bad conference. There is still an opportunity for Pelini to accomplish something.

You hit the nail on the head...bad division, bad conference, and with a soft schedule, this should have been the year to Pelini to accomplish something. What exactly is he going to accomplish this year? What major goal that the team set early in the year will be accomplished?

Oh this year is most definitely over. I thought it was after Minnesota. Now it's just more official.

Going forward, we have talent on the D-line, we return some major contributors on offense next year, lot of lineman getting real snaps. And the schedule stays weak. Pelini CAN get it done, but I think it's going to involve him making some very unpleasant decisions with regard to his friends. I don't want to get dramatic, but I think that's what the medium-term future of this program burns down to.

And if he give his AD the bid middle finger that what? He will not fire his " friends."

What expectations?

Could you imagine actually pooping your pants in a game though! thankfully, to prepare for this, I hear Bo is planning on the team wearing black pants next year. You see folks, at the end of the day, it's all fixable, at the end of the day.

Couple of high school teammates used to piss themselves during pregame warmups. They were a fullback and runningback. Theory was they would tell the defenders on the first tackle it was pee and cause a little hesitation in tackling. They were weird though. And I cant really attest to whether or not it worked.

What expectations?

Couple of high school teammates used to piss themselves during pregame warmups. They were a fullback and runningback. Theory was they would tell the defenders on the first tackle it was pee and cause a little hesitation in tackling. They were weird though. And I cant really attest to whether or not it worked.

We used to piss ourselves, but just because it was a pain in the ass to undo all your gear and your cup.

Wait are we going to start talking about dick measuring again ....

What expectations?

I am them.

What expectations?

We used to piss ourselves, but just because it was a pain in the ass to undo all your gear and your cup.

Poor excuse. At least my guys did it in an attempt for the betterment of the team.

Losers.

Do you think he will do that to his buddies? I have zero faith in him changing about half the coaches. Too much loyalty to them, and there is no way he's going to find them jobs elsewhere that pay similar. What we do know is this bunch is incapable of doing the job they were hired to do.

Do you think he will do that to his buddies? I have zero faith in him changing about half the coaches. Too much loyalty to them, and there is no way he's going to find them jobs elsewhere that pay similar. What we do know is this bunch is incapable of doing the job they were hired to do.

What really pisses me off is Bo seems to be have created a coaching training ground.... Hire young inexperienced friends in hope they can move on. Bo has interviewed for other HC positions as well. I just don't get it. Are we just a stepping stone for him?