JFK

I have always thought that too. I am someone who is always very scheptical of conspiracy theories.

However, a few things I have heard recently leaves questions.

For instance, three shots were fired and two hit him. Oswald was 88 yards away (not that far but it's a moving target). He was using a bolt action rifle.

I've shot a lot of bolt action rifles and I don't thing I could squeeze off three shots that fast and they accurate with a bolt action rifle.

I my knowledge he didn't have any formal sniper training.

Hmmmm.....

Single gunman or only one?

Who was behind it?

Single gunman. Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone. That's my guess. There are plenty of other possibilities but sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one.

Hell of a lucky shot, though.

With a crappy rifle. On a road with an S turn. From guy who tested "marksman", which is the lowest score one can have to stay in the Marines.

I have always thought that too. I am someone who is always very scheptical of conspiracy theories.

However, a few things I have heard recently leaves questions.

For instance, three shots were fired and two hit him. Oswald was 88 yards away (not that far but it's a moving target). He was using a bolt action rifle.

I've shot a lot of bolt action rifles and I don't thing I could squeeze off three shots that fast and they accurate with a bolt action rifle.

I my knowledge he didn't have any formal sniper training.

Hmmmm.....

Yeah, that's the thing. Everyone says you can't squeeze off three shots in six seconds. But really it's two shots. The clock starts at the first shot. Then three seconds each for a second and third shot. Six seconds is enough time to squeeze off two shots.

It was a real lucky shot though.

Single gunman or only one?

Who was behind it?

Single gunman. Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone. That's my guess. There are plenty of other possibilities but sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one.

Hell of a lucky shot, though.

With a crappy rifle. On a road with an S turn. From guy who tested "marksman", which is the lowest score one can have to stay in the Marines.

Still around 100 times more likely than a CIA hit. :P