How will the huskers fare in the NFL draft?

The topic may be a bit pre-mature sure and this might be a situation of counting your chickens before they hatch, but who do you see making an nfl roster either through the draft or via undrafted free agency from our group of seniors this year?

I can easily see Stanley Jean-Baptist helping his stock enough with a great showing at the combine and through the individual testing/workouts/interviews to go in the 2nd and mayhap even into the 1st.

Realistically speaking, who else stands a pretty good shot?

Note: I'm leaving off juniors because i am under the assumption AA is staying for his senior campaign.

I could see Ankrah, Evans, Enunwa, spencer Long, Rodriguez, Sirles and Qvale all maybe ending up on Nfl rosters. Ankrah, Evans Enunwa and Long all by draft. Taylor is a question mark. His speed is undeniable. How does that foot heal up and where will he play are two questions, but his speed alone would make him interesting.

I could see Ankrah, Evans, Enunwa, spencer Long, Rodriguez, Sirles and Qvale all maybe ending up on Nfl rosters. Ankrah, Evans Enunwa and Long all by draft. Taylor is a question mark. His speed is undeniable. How does that foot heal up and where will he play are two questions, but his speed alone would make him interesting.

You got one correct and probably missed the one that has the most potential.

It will all depend on Taylor, remember the year brad Smith came out. He said he just wanted a chance in the NFL, regardless of position. He is still in the league. There was another gifted running qb ( I believe from a&m)? He said he only wanted to be a qb. He's probably flipping burgers somewhere.

Reggie McNeal?

No chance for Ankrah. If Taylor runs an insane 40, he might get a look at WR. Problem is that he has zero agility. I am going to say he goes undrafted.

Enunwa is a prototypical NFL receiver and will get a combine invite and be drafted. Spencer Long, assuming a smooth recovery, will get a combine invite and be drafted. Stanley Jean-Baptiste will be a mid- to late-round draft pick. Evans will be a late round draft pick.

Rodriguez, Qvale, and Sirles will either be extremely late round picks or go undrafted, especially in the case of Rodriguez.

At the end of the day, I only see Enunwa, Long, Jean-Baptiste, and Evans getting drafted, with Enunwa and Long as the highest drafted players.

I could see Evans going undrafted. Could see SJB as one of our higher picks, probably closer to mid or better than late. Enunwa, man, I don't know. He's solid in my opinion, but he might go pretty late. 5th round maybe.

Is it just me or have we had several underwhelming draft prospect classes in a row? Even including Dennard as a should-be high pick who fell.

I could see Evans going undrafted. Could see SJB as one of our higher picks, probably closer to mid or better than late. Enunwa, man, I don't know. He's solid in my opinion, but he might go pretty late. 5th round maybe.

Is it just me or have we had several underwhelming draft prospect classes in a row? Even including Dennard as a should-be high pick who fell.

You are correct and it's an indicator of Pelini's previous recruiting issues. We've got some young guys who are NFL caliber talent.