This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

If u accept sub-par mediocrity... stay on the pro bo bandwagon....

Nicely stated. Most pro-Bo defenders are pretty quiet today though. Assuming Bo isn't fired tomorrow, they'll wait a couple days for the sting of another embarrassing loss to wear off, and then try to convince us that it's really not that bad, and we have such promise for next year. I'm a Cub fan hear and am used to hearing "let's wait for next year," but not when it comes to Nebraska football.

• Fire 2

If it were my call, we would fire Bo and move on. This is unacceptable.

But it's not my call and I suspect he'll be back next season for more of the same.

Thank God you're not the AD.

We do you continue to support Bo ??? After 6 years and the team has regressed.

Thank god your not the AD. Bo would be 86 yrs old and still coaching at NU.

Thing for me is that this obviously has Bo and likely the whole staff/team in general stressed-out. That isn't good for performance. The uncertainty is also bad for recruiting. Common freakin sense should tell them if they were behind Bo they should state so publicly, squash the drama rather than let it fester. They opted to let it fester, how dumb is that if the regime wasn't in danger? I think Bo is done, not just the loss but the way that game went sealed it IMO.

Tired of the excuses, with the talent on the field today we should have won again. Horrible play calling AGAIN. Once more we get outcoached.

There is some talent, young talent on the defensive end and some playmakers(mostly Abdullah, the rest are overrated imo) on the offensive end. Look at the QB, not saying Ron played terrible but the guy wasn't even one of the five best qbs in the metro his Sr. year of highschool and he's suppose to be the Huskers starting QB? Without all the injuries I say we are more talented than Iowa, with a young defense and injured riddle offense I say we aren't more talented than Iowa. We did get outcouched but we also got outplayed.

If it were my call, we would fire Bo and move on. This is unacceptable.

But it's not my call and I suspect he'll be back next season for more of the same.

Thank God you're not the AD.

We do you continue to support Bo ??? After 6 years and the team has regressed.

Thank god your not the AD. Bo would be 86 yrs old and still coaching at NU.

because it confuse's you and give us something to laugh about.

People are way too soft today. I don't condone what he did on the sideline because that looked like it almost hit the ref, but I have no problem with what he said at halftime.

Every f'ing coach in America has moments like that at halftime. Pelini isn't alone in that category.

I agree. The difference is that with all of the other stuff that he has done he has to be able to control himself better than that. Obviously he can't. And then to come back with that? Yep, it was a sh**ty call but that can't happen. And now his vaunted defense just allows another score. Time to go!

+1

Lets face it.

Bo is a loose cannon on the sidelines. He abhors the media and being interviewed. Hates it even more if someone questions him. This has rubbed off on most of the staff, and now the players.

He has built a team with an us against the world mentality (including fans), and has acted like a maniac on more occasions than I can even remember now. Bo doesn't want to be here, and to be honest, I don't think he even wants to be a head coach with all of the attention that comes with it. The criticism isn't exclusive to Lincoln...he's going to have that at ANY major college football school.

• Fire 1

People are way too soft today. I don't condone what he did on the sideline because that looked like it almost hit the ref, but I have no problem with what he said at halftime.

Every f'ing coach in America has moments like that at halftime. Pelini isn't alone in that category.

I agree. The difference is that with all of the other stuff that he has done he has to be able to control himself better than that. Obviously he can't. And then to come back with that? Yep, it was a sh**ty call but that can't happen. And now his vaunted defense just allows another score. Time to go!

He isn't helping himself in his postgame presser sounding like a baby. Calling the call against him a "chickensh#t call" and that Kirk did worse than he did and it didn't get called. Is this who we want representing the University and the state?

I predicted the only scenario where bo gets fired (after MSU) is if he loses all 3 remAining games + at least one blowout loss

There's a really strong chance of 2 losses ( iowa and bowl game)+ 2 blowouts which may be just as bad as my previous paragraph. Not gonna be surprised if bo gets canned now

I think Bo's behavior, swinging the hat at the ref, may make it easier to dismiss him. I also think the availability of a quality replacement is a big factor. If Bo is replaced, I would rather have the decision take place now instead of after the bowl game. Teams no going to bowl games will be replacing head coaches and assistants. it is easier to assemble a new staff now.

Bo claimed he wasnt coaching for his job... that was surely evidentnwhen calling a fake punt... looked to me like he flat out didnt give a Sheet.

I think he knows that he is gone, it is just a hunch. Either way our AD needs to announce the decision this weekend so we can move on one way or the other. They don't have the excuse of not commenting during the season anymore. By the way go 49ers! I love the signature picture.

• Fire 1