This needs to be Pelini's last game as our coach

SUPERBUNNY

An insider at HuskerOnline is saying that a discussion has been made and that the fans won't be happy about it. Seems like Bo will be back next year

if eichorst does not have a list of potential replacement coaches at all times, he is not doing his job. and if bo stays, i am thinking he has not been doing his job.

An insider at HuskerOnline is saying that a discussion has been made and that the fans won't be happy about it. Seems like Bo will be back next year

Heard from a Husker head coach (another sport)... Bo will not be going anywhere unless he chose to leave. 'Shocked' if anything other than that were to happen.

No "evidence" that I can provide without getting the coach in hot water but thought it could be worthwhile to know. Seemed to be very avid to keep Bo and staff around, "good for Husker athletics as a whole."

if eichorst does not have a list of potential replacement coaches at all times, he is not doing his job. and if bo stays, i am thinking he has not been doing his job.

You can't fire the guy now. You CAN force him to make staff changes. The staff needs to make some kind of change here, otherwise, in another years' time, we'll be revisiting the same crap.

Keeping him with the level of toxicity right now would be a colossally bad move. Not winning, and a national laughing stock. And a repeat of the same issues all offseason, and next season. If anyone honestly thinks there will be a championship of any kind next year with this staff and track record, well I have some ocean front property to sell you, right here in Nebraska

Yep. Heard one AD called it a 'Bus List' as in, if the coach got hit by a bus tomorrow, who would I call.

You can't fire the guy now. You CAN force him to make staff changes. The staff needs to make some kind of change here, otherwise, in another years' time, we'll be revisiting the same crap.

why not?

and if you are going to let him coach here, you should let him run his team the way he sees fit.

Looking at the 7 millie buyout plus all the assistants that would probably be replaced as well. That and the new salaries for a new HC and staff. It's more than 3 mill a year, just sayin.

Why the hell couldnt he be fired? Worst record as a head coach, national ridicule for behavior.... He's not going to make staff changes, too stubborn and proud. Just watch the postgame for proof.

• Fire 1

why not?

and if you are going to let him coach here, you should let him run his team the way he sees fit.

Looking at the 7 millie buyout plus all the assistants that would probably be replaced as well. That and the new salaries for a new HC and staff. It's more than 3 mill a year, just sayin.

Chump change for this program. Money is NEVER a barrier for the football program here.