Looks like Sipple is at it again

Defending Bo? Read that again. Like 2/3 of the article lists all the screwups from today. Sipple leads off his description of the day denouncing Bo's "chickensh#t" statement.

But for a coach who's apparently on the hot seat, describing a ref's call as "chickensh-t" in the postgame news conference was a bad idea.

I get that Sipple is about as equally, if oppositely, disliked as Dirk. But these knee-jerk reactions to Sipple's and Dirk's columns are getting pretty tiring. Neither is half as bad as they're painted out to be.

• Fire 1

Again guys. If you dont like Sipple's kool-aid? Dont drink it. If you dont like Dirk or Barfneck's sour grapes, dont eat em. If you prefer decent, logical, and honest reporting, I suggest.....................well, there's just no hope for you.

HuskerBoard. You get that at HuskerBoard.

We're the sane, logical filter through which local and national press coverage becomes understandable. They produce it, we analyze it, comment on it and make it into what it really needs to be.

C'mon, rookie. Get your head in the game.

Again guys. If you dont like Sipple's kool-aid? Dont drink it. If you dont like Dirk or Barfneck's sour grapes, dont eat em. If you prefer decent, logical, and honest reporting, I suggest.....................well, there's just no hope for you.

We're the sane, logical filter through which local and national press coverage becomes understandable. They produce it, we analyze it, comment on it and make it into what it really needs to be.

Easy or Mr. Acct will take a swipe at you with his visor

Defending Bo? Read that again. Like 2/3 of the article lists all the screwups from today. Sipple leads off his description of the day denouncing Bo's "chickensh#t" statement.

But for a coach who's apparently on the hot seat, describing a ref's call as "chickensh-t" in the postgame news conference was a bad idea.

I get that Sipple is about as equally, if oppositely, disliked as Dirk. But these knee-jerk reactions to Sipple's and Dirk's columns are getting pretty tiring. Neither is half as bad as they're painted out to be.

I realize they are entitled to their opinions, but Sipple used to do a better job at disguising his true feelings. Earlier in the day he had an article up suggesting that the administration was rooting against the team today (just like he claimed they did in 2003). At the end of the day, after assessing the full game and post-game, I would use a different word choice than "fighter" to describe Pelini. It's pure spin.

I don't listen or read half the stuff Sipple does do. Not because I don't like the guy, but because I don't believe in a guy who admittedly tried to talk to a wax figurine once, LOL.

Sipple is a good writer and reporter but he shows a great amount of bias and very little restraint with respect to said bias in his columns. Plus, he just isn't very smart (whereas guys like Sam and Dirk are very, very smart individuals). I've basically stopped reading Sipple in the past couple of years because you just know that his perspective will be slightly off and you definitely aren't going to learn anything new by reading any of his columns.

I realize they are entitled to their opinions, but Sipple used to do a better job at disguising his true feelings. Earlier in the day he had an article up suggesting that the administration was rooting against the team today (just like he claimed they did in 2003). At the end of the day, after assessing the full game and post-game, I would use a different word choice than "fighter" to describe Pelini. It's pure spin.

He's not the only reporter to claim that. Over the last couple weeks I've heard at least 4 or 5 talk about how glum the admin was in 2003 when NU beat CU in the final game.

Easy or Mr. Acct will take a swipe at you with his visor

visors are for scat backs and bitches.