From Shawn Eichorst

With Huskernation being as divided as it is right now, not making a decision is probably best. You're sort of only adding fuel to the fire.

It seems that he's willing to wait it out to see if Pelini either figures it out or hangs himself. In either case, the decision would be simple and most likely have a lot of support.

Don't make a bad situation worse by making a rash decision. I don't know that changing things right this minute would really matter too much in the long run.

what a joke. He very much made a decision.. that decision was to keep bo.

Wow, it really surprises me as this will put your recruiting in the toilet. This charade will destruct upon the graduation of current student athletes. The good part is that the eventual buyout will be less. The bad part is that future coaches and prospects will be reading all of this hate. A year, two, or three down the line, a new coach will cost much, much more.

Eichorst is shrewd like a fox.

Pelini clearly is struggling and was basically begging to be fired so he can collect his $7 million. With this, Eichorst is calling Bo's bluff and putting him right back in the fire. You can't stand the heat, Bo? Quit. Because Eichorst ain't gonna bail you out that easily.

Eichorst may well be counting on Bo doing something so insane that he can legitimately be fired for cause. The odds are pretty good.

I agree. He is becoming less and less stable.

With Huskernation being as divided as it is right now, not making a decision is probably best. You're sort of only adding fuel to the fire.

It seems that he's willing to wait it out to see if Pelini either figures it out or hangs himself. In either case, the decision would be simple and most likely have a lot of support.

Don't make a bad situation worse by making a rash decision. I don't know that changing things right this minute would really matter too much in the long run.

I'll be honest, I don't think there is this much going on with this.

The D improved throughout the year and looked much better than last year. The O was decimated by injuries, but at times with TA running it, seemed very effective. Hard to really judge the O with the number of injuries, but the D was easily much improved.

We defeated a Michigan team that is taking it to Ohio State, were in the game with a possible top 10 Michigan State despite 5 turnovers. Last year we took it to a Georgia team (for 3 quarters) that was 5 yards away from possibly being the national champion.

And I honestly believe without the injuries or even with a healthy TM we go 10-2 this year and are playing for a Rose Bowl birth.

not bad, but that is what we have said every year. we were close to beating texas and ou in the ccg's. we were close to undefeated if not for isu, atm, texas, va. tech... we just need to stop the blowouts. same song and dance.

we are always close and would be there but for...

We sound like Cubs fans.

Ha ha. Lets hope this doesn't last for 100 years!

The curse of Frank....

After all the events that played out yesterday I'm genuinely surprised that Bo wasn't let go this morning.

Agreed. Could be:

1. Buyout is too high. See 3 below.

2. Need time to evaluate other HC options. Something might happen after the bowl game.

3. Give Bo another year based on making changes to the program which are in obvious need of repair.

4. Eichorst and the administration are incompetent.

Funny

The D improved throughout the year and looked much better than last year. The O was decimated by injuries, but at times with TA running it, seemed very effective. Hard to really judge the O with the number of injuries, but the D was easily much improved.

We defeated a Michigan team that is taking it to Ohio State, were in the game with a possible top 10 Michigan State despite 5 turnovers. Last year we took it to a Georgia team (for 3 quarters) that was 5 yards away from possibly being the national champion.

And I honestly believe without the injuries or even with a healthy TM we go 10-2 this year and are playing for a Rose Bowl birth.

not bad, but that is what we have said every year. we were close to beating texas and ou in the ccg's. we were close to undefeated if not for isu, atm, texas, va. tech... we just need to stop the blowouts. same song and dance.

we are always close and would be there but for...

We sound like Cubs fans.

Ha ha. Lets hope this doesn't last for 100 years!

The curse of Frank....

I started a thread about this a couple years ago. Harvey needs to invite Frank to the 1st home game next year, and apologize to Frank at mid-field before the opening kickoff. He should bring Frank a home baked pie with a heart on top :)

I am ok with giving Bo 1-2 more years. Yes this year didn't go as planned, but we saw a defense get better throughout the year with alot of first year players and a bunch of first year contributors on an offense riddled with injuries. The future looks bright, and I would like to see Bo have his chance with these players.

We hear the same tired sh#t every year. You know what I saw at the game? A lot of empty seats. Not just the student section. It will continue next year. This is the least hopeful I've ever been about the direction of our program. We're a national laughing stock. I'm glad so many are okay with that.

really, no sh#t. i slept on it and feel worse this morning, we have lost a lot of respect from fans, recruits and coaches.....Bo is the black eye of our program, the fans will be divided even more next season.