From Shawn Eichorst

I, for one, look forward to a mistake riddled bowl performance. It's really entertaining when I can almost pinpoint the moments the team will have a penalty, fumble, interception or horrific special teams play. Gives me something else to do instead of shake my head in disgust. But hey, these kids will run through a wall for Bo but learning and playing fundamentally sound football is where they draw the line.

Thank god for you sir.

PLEASE forward your resume and qualifications to Eichorst.

Then maybe you can become a positve influence for this site and diminish the overwhelming amount of negativity.

I sometimes feel the only way to satisfy some posters would be 13-0 seasons with 13 shutouts, no penalties, mistakes or injuries.

333 sellouts speaks to something. When the fans stop coming, we then have a problem. Til then, voice your opinion, but support the players, staff and admin

I am satisfied with a top 20 ranking.

IMO, if Bo stays, there will be some caveats. I can't imagine, looking at the totality of the past 6 years, that HP or SE will let all things stay the same. No way.

IMO, some on the staff need to go. Shift RB to cover backs and ST. Hire a dedicated QB coach maybe make him ST coordinator. As evidenced by TA and RKIII we need a lot of help in that dept.

Look at how top tier physical teams practice. Copy and emulate.

Find a way to reconnect with the fan base. The relationship is bordering on abusive from both sides. That needs to change ASAP.

If Bo stays, I will support the decision 100%. He is the coach. I hope the ship gets righted......

• Fire 2

I, for one, look forward to a mistake riddled bowl performance. It's really entertaining when I can almost pinpoint the moments the team will have a penalty, fumble, interception or horrific special teams play. Gives me something else to do instead of shake my head in disgust. But hey, these kids will run through a wall for Bo but learning and playing fundamentally sound football is where they draw the line.

Thank god for you sir.

Then maybe you can become a positve influence for this site and diminish the overwhelming amount of negativity.

I sometimes feel the only way to satisfy some posters would be 13-0 seasons with 13 shutouts, no penalties, mistakes or injuries.

333 sellouts speaks to something. When the fans stop coming, we then have a problem. Til then, voice your opinion, but support the players, staff and admin

No. I never mentioned a thing about win-loss record. I would be satisfied with performing to a level fundamentally that a high school team can achieve. No national championships, nothing involving wins or losses. Just fundamentally sound football where Nebraska does not beat itself.

And can I only voice my opinion if it is in support of the staff? I'm pretty sure I voiced my opinion.

Do you really believe we are no betteer than a high school team?

Thank god for you sir.

No. I never mentioned a thing about win-loss record. I would be satisfied with performing to a level fundamentally that a high school team can achieve. No national championships, nothing involving wins or losses. Just fundamentally sound football where Nebraska does not beat itself.

And can I only voice my opinion if it is in support of the staff? I'm pretty sure I voiced my opinion.

In terms of basic fundamentals he is correct.

I agree with this. Pelini had numerous injuries this year and despite everything fielded a very competitive team. The D improved a great deal between the beginning of the year through the Iowa game. Absolutely no problem with Bo coming back next year.

The defense only improved because Bo played a horrible scheme in the beginning of the season and NU was ranked near the bottom defensively. Look at the trend of NU's end of season rankings. It is going down. We do not even expect NU to be a pre-season top 20 team anymore.

It's true. Sagarin had us ranked #49 before Iowa.

It's amazing how the Bo supporters see "improvement" when virtually every single objective metric (turnovers, wins, rankings) shows otherwise. Far from improving, we are ever so imperceptibly slowly creeping downward. Rather than on the cusp of greatness, we are on the brink of abject mediocrity. The only reason we're not already there is one hail mary pass.

And the anit-BO people only see negative no matter what. It amazes me the amount of venom and condescending tones used by the anti-Bo people. Not only want the man gone but attack anyone who disagrees.

It's because you folks insult our intelligence with ridiculous apologies for Bo. We're watching the games, too. We can see the stats.

It's also because it angers us to see our fellow fans acting like cowards. "Who we gonna get?" "We're worthless. No coach worth his salt would want us!"

• Fire 1

The D improved throughout the year and looked much better than last year. The O was decimated by injuries, but at times with TA running it, seemed very effective. Hard to really judge the O with the number of injuries, but the D was easily much improved.

We defeated a Michigan team that is taking it to Ohio State, were in the game with a possible top 10 Michigan State despite 5 turnovers. Last year we took it to a Georgia team (for 3 quarters) that was 5 yards away from possibly being the national champion.

And I honestly believe without the injuries or even with a healthy TM we go 10-2 this year and are playing for a Rose Bowl birth.

not bad, but that is what we have said every year. we were close to beating texas and ou in the ccg's. we were close to undefeated if not for isu, atm, texas, va. tech... we just need to stop the blowouts. same song and dance.

we are always close and would be there but for...

I do agree. I think we can't stay in the "we are close" phase forever. From what I'd give Bo at least another year. I don't honestly know the time frame and I'm not sure there is a correct one no matter what happens. We definitely can not afford to stay in the 9-4 average range forever, this program needs a breakthrough BCS year.

i am out of here. good luck huskers...sorry i will not be there to cheer you on anymore until rage nose is gone.

Really?? Really?? OK I guess that's your prerogative, and I will respect that.

...but I have more respect for fellow fans who support this team Win OR Lose....no matter who the coach is.

The D improved throughout the year and looked much better than last year. The O was decimated by injuries, but at times with TA running it, seemed very effective. Hard to really judge the O with the number of injuries, but the D was easily much improved.

We defeated a Michigan team that is taking it to Ohio State, were in the game with a possible top 10 Michigan State despite 5 turnovers. Last year we took it to a Georgia team (for 3 quarters) that was 5 yards away from possibly being the national champion.

And I honestly believe without the injuries or even with a healthy TM we go 10-2 this year and are playing for a Rose Bowl birth.

not bad, but that is what we have said every year. we were close to beating texas and ou in the ccg's. we were close to undefeated if not for isu, atm, texas, va. tech... we just need to stop the blowouts. same song and dance.

We sound like Cubs fans.

We officially just became Iowa. Great.

I would go on a rant.......if I cared anymore, but I don't. It would be extremely counter-productive for me to care more than our AD or HC. They aren't changing so I will. #apathy

yup. this is what bo has done. but hey, the bo supporters are happy we can expect 9 wins (maybe).

No one who supports Bo is happy about this. We want and demand that Nebraska achieves more, just some of us believe Bo has made improvements since he has been here and is close to bringing us back to where we need to be.

Not being a smarta** here, serious quesiton. What have we improved on in the last six years that leads you to believe we are close to being back?

If I was 8 inches taller

And if I was 50 pounds heavier

And if I was 2 seconds faster in the 40

And ...

I could be an NFL linebacker ;)

I'm with sd'sker.

Why do you magically expect things to get better next year? We've been waiting to get over that same hump for years now. Seems we have the same convo about how next year is the year every year... well, congratulations, now we're the f***ing Cubs.

If you're willing to give Bo another year because the defense got better this year, what the hell do we do with the offense? The turnovers? The penalties?

Newsflash: It's not getting fixed if Bo is retained and retains Beck, which he will. #fireBeck

There once was a fiery stubborn coach who fell on bad times after being hailed as a savior for resurrecting the program after several abysmal years. He won only 60% of the games for two years. The fan base wanted him gone. Given one more chance, he decided to shake up the staff and turned the program around.

Devaney turned out pretty well for us.

Those who can tell the future - can I have a ride in your DeLorean?

Thank god for you sir.

In terms of basic fundamentals he is correct.

That comparison is actually an insult to well-coached high school teams.

I agree with this. Pelini had numerous injuries this year and despite everything fielded a very competitive team. The D improved a great deal between the beginning of the year through the Iowa game. Absolutely no problem with Bo coming back next year.

The defense only improved because Bo played a horrible scheme in the beginning of the season and NU was ranked near the bottom defensively. Look at the trend of NU's end of season rankings. It is going down. We do not even expect NU to be a pre-season top 20 team anymore.

It's true. Sagarin had us ranked #49 before Iowa.

It's amazing how the Bo supporters see "improvement" when virtually every single objective metric (turnovers, wins, rankings) shows otherwise. Far from improving, we are ever so imperceptibly slowly creeping downward. Rather than on the cusp of greatness, we are on the brink of abject mediocrity. The only reason we're not already there is one hail mary pass.

And the anit-BO people only see negative no matter what. It amazes me the amount of venom and condescending tones used by the anti-Bo people. Not only want the man gone but attack anyone who disagrees.

It's because you folks insult our intelligence with ridiculous apologies for Bo. We're watching the games, too. We can see the stats.

It's also because it angers us to see our fellow fans acting like cowards. "Who we gonna get?" "We're worthless. No coach worth his salt would want us!"

Get off your high horse and stop acting like your opinion is the only valid one.

We are watching the same games as well. We see the same problems. It's simply a difference of opinions. No one is right or wrong in this. If everything was a very clear right or wrong then winning championships would be much easier.

• Fire 1

We sound like Cubs fans.

Ha ha. Lets hope this doesn't last for 100 years!

Get off your high horse and stop acting like your opinion is the only valid one.

We are watching the same games as well. We see the same problems. It's simply a difference of opinions. No one is right or wrong in this. If everything was a very clear right or wrong then winning championships would be much easier.

Well you've been asked: Exactly what has improved recently?

Please, tell us what you see.

Well you've been asked: Exactly what has improved recently?

Please, tell us what you see.

I don't normally cut and paste but:

"The D improved throughout the year and looked much better than last year. The O was decimated by injuries, but at times with TA running it, seemed very effective. Hard to really judge the O with the number of injuries, but the D was easily much improved.

And I honestly believe without the injuries or even with a healthy TM we go 10-2 this year and are playing for a Rose Bowl birth."

I do want to state that I have no problem with BO getting relieved of his coaching duties if it comes to that. I have no doubt that we can bring a quality coach in here that can win and have us back in the national picture.