Will Bo leave on his own?

ladyhawke

No way - he's stubborn not stupid.

a third quarter fake punt from your own territory when down by 7 says otherwise.

+1 for you, sir!

But seriously though, he already said he can look himself in the mirror and be proud of what he's done for Nebraska. He's not embarassed about anything, including the inexperienced coordinators he's promoted (who, by the way, will be exactly the same next year). He may hate the media and he may not like the fans very much, but he won't be going anywhere unless he's helped out the door IMO.

But seriously though, he already said he can look himself in the mirror and be proud of what he's done for Nebraska. He's not embarassed about anything, including the inexperienced coordinators he's promoted (who, by the way, will be exactly the same next year). He may hate the media and he may not like the fans very much, but he won't be going anywhere unless he's helped out the door IMO.

i agree. but i still him shocked be his "never apologize to anyone" philosophy. what is that? who has never done something that required an apology, other than jesus? who does he think he is?

No way - he's stubborn not stupid.

a third quarter fake punt from your own territory when down by 7 says otherwise.

Don't forget that part about doing it immediately after the other team calls a timeout.

Coach #1: Watch for the fake.

Coach #2: They wouldn't do that now would they?

Coach #1: Probably not, but who knows.

Players during the play: OMG! LMAO! They actually tried it! YOLO!

Just because Shawn E. has given his support doesn't mean that Bo won't leave on his own. I'm not the only one who is considering this option:

http://espn.go.com/b...ini-at-nebraska

Ah, good ol' ESPN. They didn't give up on the Muschamp "lack of" story either. Depending on what you think of Pelini's word, he told the players he wouldn't quit on them.

Yeah I know. Sherman used to write for OWH. Some of his stuff isn't so bad. He did have some interesting points in this article. I'm thinking that Bo may already have a job in the wings. Stranger things have happened!

Where would he go? What program wants a walking disaster machine? Not to mention if he leaves on his own, he owes the University a million bucks. Unfortunately we are stuck with the clown for at least another year of insignificance.

Consider his contacts. You might not like him as a coach but there are others that do. Remember-he has contacts in the NFL. Callahan went right back to the NFL after he left here. I think we have the potential to win it all next year. Sorry, no disrespect but I don't think this was a 'year of insignificance' Those boys played their hearts out. Yeah, they made mistakes but they kept playing. That's commendable. We might have a beef with the coaches but know that those boys read these message boards. They need to hear that we are behind them. GBR!

Pelini a clown? Really? Does he wear make-up, dodge bulls, or ride in a car with 12 other clowns? Get over yourself. He coaches a football team, that we watch for our entertainment. To personally insult the man is disgusting. And calling this a "year of insignificance," does not give any credit to the men who just spent 4 or 5 years of their life devoted to this program.

• Fire 1

Where would he go? What program wants a walking disaster machine? Not to mention if he leaves on his own, he owes the University a million bucks. Unfortunately we are stuck with the clown for at least another year of insignificance.

If he walks Im pretty sure theyd let him keep his million. Keep it as a gift for at least not being as bad as Clownihan.

I know most college football programs are looking for a guy with a hair trigger, who points the finger and not the thumb (despite claiming you should point the thumb and not the finger), and also loses 90% of all games that matter by double digits or more. HOLY COW, LETS OFFER AN EXTENSION BEFORE SOMEONE COMES AND STEALS THIS FANTASTIC HUMAN FROM US.

I can't believe somebody would actually think Bo would leave on his own will. Why would Bo leave on his own and give up a 7.8 million buy out? Some questions need to be fully thought out before blurting out the question

Oh, I don't know. It's not such a far reaching question. Maybe for Bo, money isn't everything? For you and me it would be a huge consideration but maybe for him it isn't. There is always the possibility that his new job would cover the loss, especially if it were in the NFL again. Who knows but I think it's a fair question.

"Pelini could still leave. Just because Nebraska is committed to its coach, he might not feel the same way. He’s not at the top of many lists of hot coaching candidates, but Pelini might pursue a coordinator job in the NFL or an attractive college opening. "

(btw your baby is ADORABLE :) We just found out that our daughter and son-in-law are expecting a little boy next April! I'm going to be a grandma! :) )

• Fire 1

I can't believe somebody would actually think Bo would leave on his own will. Why would Bo leave on his own and give up a 7.8 million buy out? Some questions need to be fully thought out before blurting out the question

"Pelini could still leave. Just because Nebraska is committed to its coach, he might not feel the same way. He’s not at the top of many lists of hot coaching candidates, but Pelini might pursue a coordinator job in the NFL or an attractive college opening. "

(btw your baby is ADORABLE :) We just found out that our daughter and son-in-law are expecting a little boy next April! I'm going to be a grandma! :) )

Just thought I'd +1 a very classy response to an inflammatory post. And congrats on the baby boy!