wareagles

Redmusky

Bitching from the SEC fans about their streak ending unfairly because they weren't included will be inevitable and incredibly off-base.

I'm sure there will be some vocal fans, but I hope that they don't complain too much. I dislike the SEC a great deal, but I also respect what they did in the last decade of college football. I am one person that believes there was some major bias and a flawed system helped the SEC a few years, but overall, they competed and showed up on the field and proved they were the best conference in football. They better watch out though, the rest of the country is catching up IMO and it will be tougher for them in the new playoff system to dominate year in year out.

Auburn Return:

Anyone else notice the Auburn coach interfere with the Bama player on the sideline? He was definitely in the white part, about 2 feet from the actual side line and the Bama player was 10 yards behind the Auburn return man at the point of interference.

Very well could have been a flag.

Auburn Return:

Anyone else notice the Auburn coach interfere with the Bama player on the sideline? He was definitely in the white part, about 2 feet from the actual side line and the Bama player was 10 yards behind the Auburn return man at the point of interference.

Woulda ben an automatic 1st down for Bama in the Big Ten

Auburn Return:

Could you imagine the TD return being called back, and the game couldn't end on defensive penalty so Bama is now kicking a 42 yard FG for the win. That Auburn coach who interfered who go down as football's answer to Steve Bartman at Wrigley.

Auburn Return:

Could you imagine the TD return being called back, and the game couldn't end on defensive penalty so Bama is now kicking a 42 yard FG for the win. That Auburn coach who interfered who go down as football's answer to Steve Bartman at Wrigley.

:confucius

I could be wrong but wouldn't this be post-change of possession and thus couldn't have given Alabama the ball back?

I think it was a conspiracy to have 3 SEC teams in the top 5 and to try to get 2 teams in the national title game again. They knew this was setting up so that if Bama lost, it wouldn't drop further than 4-5.

If Bama won, Auburn would have dropped to #6 or lower. No chance for Auburn at national title with 2 losses.

Then Bama beats Mizzou in the SEC championship game. No chance for Missouri for National title with 2 losses

Missouri beats Bama, Bama doesn't get to the game with 2 losses.

Could have been looking at Okie St, Baylor, Clemson, OSU, FSU all ahead of them.

Now that Bama loses, if OSU and FSU lose, then it's Bama vs winner of SEC. Okie State and Baylor with 1 loss on the year on the outside looking in.

This is exactly what happened when they beat LSU.

I think it was a conspiracy to have 3 SEC teams in the top 5 and to try to get 2 teams in the national title game again. They knew this was setting up so that if Bama lost, it wouldn't drop further than 4-5.

If Bama won, Auburn would have dropped to #6 or lower. No chance for Auburn at national title with 2 losses.

Then Bama beats Mizzou in the SEC championship game. No chance for Missouri for National title with 2 losses

Could have been looking at Okie St, Baylor, Clemson, OSU, FSU all ahead of them.

Now that Bama loses, if OSU and FSU lose, then it's Bama vs winner of SEC. Okie State and Baylor with 1 loss on the year on the outside looking in.

That made my brains hurt but I follow now. I hope that doesn't happen.

I didn't think about the conspiracy theory, but i have a gut feeling that this will happen, and bama will back into another mnc.