wareagles

Redmusky

Need to hope for an A&M win tonight, then SC beats Auburn in the SEC game. No way Auburn jumps then.

Mizzou wins and Auburn beats them in the SEC, bias kicks in and the SEC jumps OSU.

The media is already trying to find a way to get an SEC team in. With a Mizzou win tonight and next week, I wouldn't be surprised if they jumped OSU in the BCS.

Need to hope for an A&M win tonight, then SC beats Auburn in the SEC game. No way Auburn jumps then.

Mizzou wins and Auburn beats them in the SEC, bias kicks in and the SEC jumps OSU.

The media is already trying to find a way to get an SEC team in. With a Mizzou win tonight and next week, I wouldn't be surprised if they jumped OSU in the BCS.

I actually find myself rooting for Mizzou - and feeling totally dirty for it - for one simple reason: Missouri couldn't win a conference title in the Big 8/10/12 for 40+ years. Now apparently just having to play against the greatest conference ever makes them one of the best teams in the nation. Same coach. Many of the same players. But all of the sudden they're great. You know .... because the SEC is far superior to everyone else.

I finally heard an ESPN analyst tell it like it is about the SEC. He said that if Ohio State beats Michigan State and still doesn't play in the NC, then they might as well give the SEC an automatic bid in the championship game every year. I don't care if the B1G is not as good as the SEC, but it's still hard to go undefeated in any conference. If Ohio State and Florida State both win their championship games, then they should play each other for the NC, end of story. I'm guessing that the ESPN analyst that said what he said got fired immediately when they went to break though!

I truly felt Ohio State and Michigan put on the best show of the day. Nevermind, blown out of the water. That was absolutely unreal.

I thought Michigan played up and saw how bad the Ohio State defense was. I know it was a rivalry but with all OSU had at stake, I expected a more dominating performance against a team with 2 conference wins.

I truly felt Ohio State and Michigan put on the best show of the day. Nevermind, blown out of the water. That was absolutely unreal.

I thought Michigan played up and saw how bad the Ohio State defense was. I know it was a rivalry but with all OSU had at stake, I expected a more dominating performance against a team with 2 conference wins.

It doesn't usually matter in some of these rivalry games. It's going to be a battle most years between Michigan and Ohio State no matter how bad one team is playing and how good the other one is playing.

Rough day for bama's kicker.

Yes. And I'm sure their fans won't have angry tweets for him either because that only happens here.

Called it.

http://deadspin.com/...dium=socialflow

That's just sad, but I think it's to be expected. People around here think Nebraska fans are bad, but I live in SEC country. Nothing even comes close to how nasty the fans around here can get it's sad.

Unfortunately, a scenario exists that will rematch Auburn and Alabama in the national championship game, or match up two teams from the SEC in the game.

Should BOTH Ohio State and Florida State lose to Michigan State and Duke, the winner of the SEC championship game and Alabama will play for all the marbles. So if you don't want to see Alabama in the title game, you better pull for Florida State or Ohio State.

If you don't want to see any SEC team in the title game, you better pull for both Florida State and Ohio State.

This could be the year where the SEC is on the outside looking in, and I couldn't be happier.